• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

So I have a potential gf...

rigidity

Regular
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:
He should definitely fuck her, but he shouldn't spend all the time with her that qualifies them to be in an LTR until he figures out if her personality is a good fit with his.  It's just common sense to not give in to being a girl's bf right away.

fml it's like reading pua, like relationships for 19 year olds are shackles like marriage for adults

the only way to learn is to make mistakes, he needs to get together with her to learn what to do and not to do with women, and there's no small scale lab experiment for it only heads on jump into the pool

and also op must meet her friends to have a larger social circle

I can tell you are an autist and retarded for not understanding this

Giving in to having an LTR before fucking her just stinks of desperation...How can you not see this?

This isn't PUA...

IcedEarth

Rotter
rigidity said:
Giving in to having an LTR before fucking her just stinks of desperation...How can you not see this?

where did I say that?

I said fuck her, keep her, and use her as a stepping stone

and desperation in front of whom? some judge will come and give him life in prison? lmfao! if the relationship sucks it will never start up in the first place so wtf you have posted doesn't exist irl, go back to rsdnation

purps drank

Rotter
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:
He should definitely fuck her, but he shouldn't spend all the time with her that qualifies them to be in an LTR until he figures out if her personality is a good fit with his.  It's just common sense to not give in to being a girl's bf right away.

fml it's like reading pua, like relationships for 19 year olds are shackles like marriage for adults

the only way to learn is to make mistakes, he needs to get together with her to learn what to do and not to do with women, and there's no small scale lab experiment for it only heads on jump into the pool

and also op must meet her friends to have a larger social circle

I can tell you are an autist and retarded for not understanding this

> Says guy needs to make mistakes and learn from experience to know what to do with women and there is no other substitute
>Has never been in a relationship or even touched a civilian pussy and is giving advice

:facepalm:

This fucking website sometimes

IcedEarth

Rotter
^^^ lol now it's about your ego and nothing more

op gtfo, fuck her and never come back no matter what

you can clearly see how retarded this place is and it ain't getting better only worse

rigidity

Regular
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:

where did I say that?

I said fuck her, keep her, and use her as a stepping stone

and desperation in front of whom? some judge will come and give him life in prison? lmfao! if the relationship sucks it will never start up in the first place so wtf you have posted doesn't exist irl, go back to rsdnation

Pls Stop. You never want to appear desperate with gurls.  It's a bad idea.

IcedEarth said:
^^^ lol now it's about your ego and nothing more

op gtfo, fuck her and never come back no matter what

you can clearly see how retarded this place is and it ain't getting better only worse

Yes tell her you love her before you even fuck her and change your Facebook relationship status immediately.  Bring her over for dinner at your mom and pop's house, too.

IcedEarth

Rotter
rigidity said:

at this moment she's the desperate

kill em all said:
I'm a 5-6/10 Indian as u all know and at the rave I went to this week i met a 5.5/10 Indian girl. She's very outgoing, not fat, and a normie anime watcher. We dropped a couple pills together and spent most of the time kissing each other and dancing. Long story short she asked to be my gf I told her I'll think about it.

fuck your pua theories, normal people get laid every once in a while, I would have had like 6 relationships if I'd never ventured on the fucking net to listen to pua fucks like you about how to behave and what not to do, I read the exact same fucking advice years ago, believed it and that was what kept me a virgin 28 years

Darkman

Rotter
IcedEarth said:
women who really like you don't test you and want to fuck you asap especially in youth

also having her for a few months is still better than shitposting here and going ER

I'd say take her as a gf and never come back here, it's a grotesque place without any value, it's a public emotional toilet just lol at you if you want to live in a public toilet like a beggar

also meet her gf's after a few months so you got a backup if she drops you

This

rigidity

Regular
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:

at this moment she's the desperate

kill em all said:
I'm a 5-6/10 Indian as u all know and at the rave I went to this week i met a 5.5/10 Indian girl. She's very outgoing, not fat, and a normie anime watcher. We dropped a couple pills together and spent most of the time kissing each other and dancing. Long story short she asked to be my gf I told her I'll think about it.

fuck your pua theories, normal people get laid every once in a while, I would have had like 6 relationships if I'd never ventured on the fucking net to listen to pua fucks like you about how to behave and what not to do, I read the exact same fucking advice years ago, believed it and that was what kept me a virgin 28 years

I am sorry you were socially retarded enough to believe in PUA in the first place, supreme all knowing virgin.  

Common sense tells you not to jump into relationships right away.  I would fuck her if I were in his shoes, but I would take my time before taking on the boyfriend relationship.   You can fuck someone without spending relationship level quantities of time with them.  It's usualLY a good idea, so you don't get too attached to her if she's nutso.

rigidity said:
IcedEarth said:
lmfao, if she's fucking you several times it means she wants an ltr so it's not you giving them it's a choice of two people

just fucking lol at listening to basement dwelling virgins

Just fucking lol at listening to a fat fuck who's never had sex he didn't pay for.  

The point of fucking a girl without commitment over a few weeks is to test out if she's worth dating at all.

Iced Earth is right on.

rigidity

Regular
Potatofaceofdeath said:
rigidity said:
Just fucking lol at listening to a fat fuck who's never had sex he didn't pay for.  

The point of fucking a girl without commitment over a few weeks is to test out if she's worth dating at all.

Iced Earth is right on.

Maybe on planet virgin.

IcedEarth

Rotter
rigidity said:
Common sense tells you not to jump into relationships right away.  I would fuck her if I were in his shoes, but I would take my time before taking on the boyfriend relationship.   You can fuck someone without spending relationship level quantities of time with them.  It's usualLY a good idea, so you don't get too attached to her if she's nutso.

lmfao she's texting him daily it means she wants the D, if you play hard to get with a girl like this, she will drop you and fuck the next guy who's just good enough to satisify her

also loling hard how scared you are of women, like she will destroy you emotionally or physically cut off your dick, my impression is that you care waaaaay too much on saving face and appearance compared to your dick, this is not how the majority of people acts, the same people who manage to get 6 relationships in their life without any theories or gimmicks

this bs that you can pickup somebody in a certain way and have to act in well defined patterns is exactly what pua is

rigidity said:
Maybe on planet virgin.

just lol at you buddy boy, now you got ego issues, you wanted to be the guru itt so you'll get approval so you could feel good about yourself

lmfao!

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
I legitimately don't understand why guys want a girlfriend. How can you stand the sight of the same girl after a week together? How can you stand someone constantly trying to drag you out to go to restaurants, cinemas etc? Leave me in my hovel bitch, I'm watching YouTube.

Also a girl being in love with you is so off-putting.

rigidity said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
Iced Earth is right on.

Maybe on planet virgin.

So...how is planet virgin?

I've had more girlfriends than women you've slept with.  I've slept with more women that you've talked to in the past year.

CONFIRMED.  :lol:

rigidity

Regular
Potatofaceofdeath said:
rigidity said:
Maybe on planet virgin.

I've had more girlfriends than women you've slept with.  I've slept with more women that you've talked to in the past year.

Whatever you say, buddy.  You don't find it at all weird that she asked him to be her bf before even having sex?  That's like the mark of a desperate girl who you might want to lie to just to fuck her, but holy shit bad girlfriend material.

IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:

lmfao she's texting him daily it means she wants the D, if you play hard to get with a girl like this, she will drop you and fuck the next guy who's just good enough to satisify her

also loling hard how scared you are of women, like she will destroy you emotionally or physically cut off your dick, my impression is that you care waaaaay too much on saving face and appearance compared to your dick, this is not how the majority of people acts, the same people who manage to get 6 relationships in their life without any theories or gimmicks

this bs that you can pickup somebody in a certain way and have to act in well defined patterns is exactly what pua is

rigidity said:
Maybe on planet virgin.

just lol at you buddy boy, now you got ego issues, you wanted to be the guru itt so you'll get approval so you could feel good about yourself

lmfao!

This isn't PUA, boss.  It's more than obvious she wants the D, we're past that stage.  I guess I am more prone to avoiding relationships at first than you are given that I know they're a time sink.

Read my last post.  It won't make much sense to you because you would probably drag your vagina over broken glass to get in a relationship.

Ceaselessly

Do what you need to do to fuck her as much as possible, if that involves an LTR go ahead. Not a single one of us is in any position to turn down sex from a 4+

rigidity said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:

Whatever you say, buddy.  You don't find it at all weird that she asked him to be her bf before even having sex?  That's like the mark of a desperate girl who you might want to lie to just to fuck her, but holy shit bad girlfriend material.

IcedEarth said:

lmfao!

This isn't PUA, boss.  It's more than obvious she wants the D, we're past that stage.  I guess I am more prone to avoiding relationships at first than you are given that I know they're a time sink.

Read my last post.  It won't make much sense to you because you would probably drag your vagina over broken glass to get in a relationship.