purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,407
Reputation
3
If you don't spend it on books I will tell the IRS you are committing tax evasion and you'll be audited buddy boyo
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,513
Reputation
454
purps drank said:
If you don't spend it on books I will tell the IRS you are committing tax evasion and you'll be audited buddy boyo
I'm assuming that $1200 check for books is a student loan? Spending student loan money on hookers instead of important shit like books is not tax evasion. That's just being a dumb ass. Course books are expensive as fuck. My dad paid for my tuition and books so I never had a student loan. And the accountant at the time (who is an idiot, so maybe he was wrong) said that my dad couldn't get a tax credit for University textbooks, only my tuition (I paid for my course books with the joint credit card I shared with my mom. And my mom filed jointly with my dad).
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,407
Reputation
3
alien said:
purps drank said:
If you don't spend it on books I will tell the IRS you are committing tax evasion and you'll be audited buddy boyo
I'm assuming that $1200 check for books is a student loan? Spending student loan money on hookers instead of important shit like books is not tax evasion. That's just being a dumb ass. Course books are expensive as fuck. My dad paid for my tuition and books so I never had a student loan. And the accountant at the time (who is an idiot, so maybe he was wrong) said that my dad couldn't get a tax credit for University textbooks, only my tuition (I paid for my course books with the joint credit card I shared with my mom. And my mom filed jointly with my dad).

I didn't even have to open the thread when I saw you posted to know that you had quoted me and gone full autism on my joke.
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,513
Reputation
454
purps drank said:
I didn't even have to open the thread when I saw you posted to know that you had quoted me and gone full autism on my joke.
I figured you might have been joking. But I wasn't sure. :giggle:

Just LOL at people who think my autism isn't real.
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,407
Reputation
3
alien said:
purps drank said:
I didn't even have to open the thread when I saw you posted to know that you had quoted me and gone full autism on my joke.
I figured you might have been joking. But I wasn't sure. :giggle:

Just LOL at people who think my autism isn't real.
Here's why you can't use tax credits to reduce your tax liability for books


[font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Example 2.[/font][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]   Donna and Charles, both first-year students at College W, are required to have certain books and other reading materials to use in their mandatory first-year classes. The college has no policy about how students should obtain these materials, but any student who purchases them from College W's bookstore will receive a bill directly from the college. Charles bought his books from a friend, so what he paid for them is not a qualified education expense. Donna bought hers at College W's bookstore. Although Donna paid College W directly for her first-year books and materials, her payment is not a qualified expense because the books and materials are not required to be purchased from College W for enrollment or attendance at the institution.[/font]
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/ch03.html

You can also reduce your gross income by the amount you spent on tuition and fees, but I'm certain the same rule applies to the exclusion.

My rate for tax research is $150/hr, and I charge for the full hour. I'll be expecting your check in the mail.
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,513
Reputation
454
purps drank said:
alien said:
I figured you might have been joking. But I wasn't sure. :giggle:

Just LOL at people who think my autism isn't real.
Here's why you can't use tax credits to reduce your tax liability for books

[font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Example 2.[/font][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]   Donna and Charles, both first-year students at College W, are required to have certain books and other reading materials to use in their mandatory first-year classes. The college has no policy about how students should obtain these materials, but any student who purchases them from College W's bookstore will receive a bill directly from the college. Charles bought his books from a friend, so what he paid for them is not a qualified education expense. Donna bought hers at College W's bookstore. Although Donna paid College W directly for her first-year books and materials, her payment is not a qualified expense because the books and materials are not required to be purchased from College W for enrollment or attendance at the institution.[/font]
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/ch03.html

You can also reduce your gross income by the amount you spent on tuition and fees, but I'm certain the same rule applies to the exclusion.

My rates for tax research are $150/hr, and I charge for the full hour. I'll be expecting your check in the mail.
:giggle:

Yeah it makes sense then why they don't give tax credits for text books.

When I went to community college for post-grad, I saw that most of my required/recommended textbooks on the syllabi were available on Amazon.ca. And for a bit cheaper than the school bookstore. And I knew I wasn't going to get a tax credit for purchasing from the bookstore anyway. So I just bought my books from Amazon and receive them in the mail in 2 business days.

Note this was January 2010. Before the eBook revolution. Though if I went back to school, I think I would still prefer having physical textbooks than getting a 9.7-10" tablet. My 6" Kindle has replaced my need for paperbacks completely. But reading textbooks and magazines is awkward as fuck on a 6" black-and-white Kindle or even my 7" Android tablet.
 
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
57
Reputation
0
Buy a second hand ebook reader for $50 and pirate the books. Spend the rest on hookers+coke+roids+surgery.
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,513
Reputation
454
lono said:
Buy a second hand ebook reader for $50 and pirate the books. Spend the rest on hookers+coke+roids+surgery.
Have you ever attempted to read a textbook on a 6" black-and-white Kindle? :giggle:  Most of you incels can't even read beyond 160 characters. I doubt most here are even capable of reading textbooks.


It's not exactly easy to find pirated books unless it's like 50 Shades of Grey, Hunger Games or The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Though if the textbook is widely used at other Universities, there would be a lot of incentive for "the scene" to make a pirated release of it. But you need to invest in an iPad (9.7") or better yet, a 10" Android tablet.

iOS is more of a closed environment and more hassle though IMO. I remember getting frustrated with iTunes when I imported my Roosh V collection to my old iPhone. And I actually bought Roosh V's entire collection at the time for $37 off his website. These weren't pirated copies. But they weren't purchased through iBooks so it was a fucking hassle to import. It's extremely easy however to import eBooks, whether legit or pirated, to Android. I bought a Nexus 7 tablet 2 years ago and got an Android phone almost a year ago and never went back to iPhone. Fuck Apple. I also have a 6" Kindle because I do a ton of reading and it's easier on my eyes than my tablet for marathon reading.
 

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
559
Reputation
0
Darkman said:
What should I do with it?
download as many of the books as you can for free then spend that money on hookers and roids.

Only buy the books if you can't find them anywhere online.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
9
alien said:
lono said:
Buy a second hand ebook reader for $50 and pirate the books. Spend the rest on hookers+coke+roids+surgery.
Have you ever attempted to read a textbook on a 6" black-and-white Kindle? :giggle:  Most of you incels can't even read beyond 160 characters. I doubt most here are even capable of reading textbooks.


It's not exactly easy to find pirated books unless it's like 50 Shades of Grey, Hunger Games or The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Though if the textbook is widely used at other Universities, there would be a lot of incentive for "the scene" to make a pirated release of it. But you need to invest in an iPad (9.7") or better yet, a 10" Android tablet.

iOS is more of a closed environment and more hassle though IMO. I remember getting frustrated with iTunes when I imported my Roosh V collection to my old iPhone. And I actually bought Roosh V's entire collection at the time for $37 off his website. These weren't pirated copies. But they weren't purchased through iBooks so it was a fucking hassle to import. It's extremely easy however to import eBooks, whether legit or pirated, to Android. I bought a Nexus 7 tablet 2 years ago and got an Android phone almost a year ago and never went back to iPhone. Fuck Apple. I also have a 6" Kindle because I do a ton of reading and it's easier on my eyes than my tablet for marathon reading.
why did you quote me? do you retards not knwo hwo to use sites
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Cologne; Creed - Aventus (most commented on cologne in the world, imo)

Red Wing boots (don't wear wingtips at college, you'll be labeled a try hard tool) 

Unbranded raw denim (2-3 pair, don't ever wash them)

Quality shirts (try for non-labeled)

Accessories; watch/wristwear, necklaces (silver only, ffs), belt (matching your leather belt with your boots, if you bought two pair of boots then get two pair of matching belts)

Facial care products, too many to list here
 

alien

Chad
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
4,513
Reputation
454
lono said:
alien said:
Have you ever attempted to read a textbook on a 6" black-and-white Kindle? :giggle:  Most of you incels can't even read beyond 160 characters. I doubt most here are even capable of reading textbooks.


It's not exactly easy to find pirated books unless it's like 50 Shades of Grey, Hunger Games or The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Though if the textbook is widely used at other Universities, there would be a lot of incentive for "the scene" to make a pirated release of it. But you need to invest in an iPad (9.7") or better yet, a 10" Android tablet.

iOS is more of a closed environment and more hassle though IMO. I remember getting frustrated with iTunes when I imported my Roosh V collection to my old iPhone. And I actually bought Roosh V's entire collection at the time for $37 off his website. These weren't pirated copies. But they weren't purchased through iBooks so it was a fucking hassle to import. It's extremely easy however to import eBooks, whether legit or pirated, to Android. I bought a Nexus 7 tablet 2 years ago and got an Android phone almost a year ago and never went back to iPhone. Fuck Apple. I also have a 6" Kindle because I do a ton of reading and it's easier on my eyes than my tablet for marathon reading.
why did you quote me? do you retards not knwo hwo to use sites
There is a bug in lookism's code. Hit reply on Iono's Apprentice post and it will automatically quote you for some reason. I just noticed that