So how the fuck did kyra's parent make 8 figures networth?

He said in 4chan that their parents were rich on the 8 figures. Another richcel getting surgery (daily reminder that only people here getting surgeries are richdadmomcels and welfarecels )

lookz said:
how can you get surgery on welfare?????????
sensbird makes a lot of money on welfare monthly ANDDDDDDDD he gets paid the surgeries free while on welfare :lol: sweden :lol:

Franktank

Normie
Yup surgeries for most people on here are not paid for by themselves. Only person who worked for theirs was invisble

rigidity

Slayer
elm said:
he got the surgeries covered by insurance
No he didn't.   These surgeons usually have a team of people dedicated to finding insurance loopholes to pay for maxfac and they usually can only get insurance to pay for about a third at most.
[hr]
And seriously dude was already handsome pre-surgery.   I told him this a couple times well before I even knew he planned to get it.   Most of you guys will not improve from surgery and your asperger well def not improve.

modified

hairloss expert
actual zombie said:
He said in 4chan that their parents were rich on the 8 figures. Another richcel getting surgery (daily reminder that only people here getting surgeries are richdadmomcels and welfarecels )
I'm paying for my own surgeries. I'm an oldcel and a workcel, so I can afford it.

kyra told me he got it covered by insurance, which can be possible depending on his occlusion. but maybe he just wanted to admit that he is a richcel and bought it on his own

Amud

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
I have zero sympathy for all these fucking rich cels. Fuck them.

I hope to round up all rich people in concentration camps and execute them en masse.

Ascension

Banned
rigidity said:
elm said:
he got the surgeries covered by insurance
No he didn't.   These surgeons usually have a team of people dedicated to finding insurance loopholes to pay for maxfac and they usually can only get insurance to pay for about a third at most.
[hr]
And seriously dude was already handsome pre-surgery.   I told him this a couple times well before I even knew he planned to get it.   Most of you guys will not improve from surgery and your asperger well def not improve.
no, this is wrong information and what are you talking about loopholes?

kyra got his lefort, ccw rotation and bsso covered by insurance. anesthesia as well. he had to pay by himself for cheekbone augmentation because insurance doesnt pay pure aesthetic surgeries.

his parents arent even middle class. and its not even a private insurance. its just the basic insurance everyone has in germany.

just lol @ being incel + born in the usa or any other non first world country.

Ascension said:
rigidity said:
[hr]

kyra got his lefort, ccw rotation and bsso covered by insurance. anesthesia as well. he had to pay by himself for cheekbone augmentation because insurance doesnt pay pure aesthetic surgeries.

his parents arent even middle class. and its not even a private insurance. its just the basic insurance everyone has in germany.

kyra's parents are rich idiot, he said so himself

Ascension

Banned
actual zombie said:
Ascension said:

kyra's parents are rich idiot, he said so himself

holy shit. what a retard.
yeah, his parents are definetely rich as fuck just because he said so.

heilsa

Slayer
Should i hijack/kidnapp kyra to get the money for my surgery?

heilsa

Slayer

Giabiconi

Incel
His parents own some kind of big online marketplace site for something, apparently it's big in europe.

Giabiconi said:
His parents own some kind of big online marketplace site for something, apparently it's big in europe.
how to fuck do parents know online shit? my parents are oblivious with comptuiers