So fucking tired of slayers and their bragging

whyme

Coper
it would be nice to see an ugly incel turned into an aesthetic slayer. but all the slayers here have been like that since before lookism. truly is torture as a sub 5.

OnTheRun

Slayer
They are narcissistic miscers. The only reason they post on Lookism is because they get way more attention here than on the misc.

i think it's because they aren't really satisfied with their supposed slaying lifestyles. i can't simply imagine a succesuful guy bragging about his success to the least successful people he can find. i am very skeptical of their slaying capabilities tbh.

twisty

Banned
tsh123456789 said:
Blame sluts and jews not slayers. This websites entire purpose revolves around striving to be slayer.
Why Jews? Lol people think they are responsible for all.

Magic

Chad
Just fyi these "slayers" get a dopamine rush every time they read something like this

DirtyOldMan

Incel
This websites entire purpose revolves around striving to be slayer.
i think it's because they aren't really satisfied with their supposed slaying lifestyles. i can't simply imagine a succesuful guy bragging about his success to the least successful people he can find. i am very skeptical of their slaying capabilities tbh.
Both these statements are true. This place should be about discussing attraction dynamics without the PUA marketting bullshit and without the PC filters, with some cynical humor to keep it entertaining.
And yes, anyone who's here regularly is in desperation mode or completly apathic. But many guys with very active sexlives are still far from being satisfied. It's cool to have them contribute here but they should not simply brag or inflate their sucesses.

Magnus

Lookism God
alcoholicmankid said:
LOL if you post here and aren't a "slayer." The slayer group isn't even anything special IRL-slightly above average guys who are NT.
This 
Getting laid from time to time =/= slayer

primetime

Normie
Id be more impressed if they could get a hot girl and keep her around for more than a week