So either a girl likes you

rigidity

Slayer
Like she likes Chad T. or you're a cuck.  One or the other, right?  Nothing at all in between.  It's binary.

Jus' tryn to figure this out to become more of a redpiller.

Franktank

Normie
Yes. If she likes you she will only like you. Not kinda like you but have sex with you almost anywhere you want.

rigidity

Slayer
Franktank said:
Yes. If she likes you she will only like you. Not kinda like you but have sex with you almost anywhere you want.
Oh.  Hmmm.

Tell me more.  Like tell me how a girl behaves with Chad T. BF vs. how she behaves with your regular guy BF.  

Ur saying the girl doesn't even look at other men when she's with Chad.

Is it possible to become Chad?  If you can't, then what do you do?

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
rigidity said:
Like she likes Chad T. or you're a cuck.  One or the other, right?  Nothing at all in between.  It's binary.

Jus' tryn to figure this out to become more of a redpiller.
yes and when one girl dont like you so will 98 percent of the other people not like you too

either someone is a woman type or not

and that is defined from a view of girls and a men cant tell if another men is seen as attractive by girls

if you are not a woman type then hope for either luck (beeing at the right place at the right time drunk or mental ill or girl who is horny and make an exeption ) or hope to find a niche like girls who are into a weird fetish or only date a specific type of guy
I thought women only wanted Chad.  How does that work with our theory...
[hr]
Linger said:
If a girl doesn't show interest in you from the first sight, don't pursue her any further, you'd just be setting yourself up in the cuck-zone. Instead, just move onto the next girl untill you'd get one that likes you.
But I am not Chad or 8+.  No girls like me.

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
rigidity said:
I thought women only wanted Chad.  How does that work with our theory...
[hr]
i never said that
I'm talking to lookism at large.  

So not all slim women need Chad to be satisfied with their relationship?

rigidity

Slayer
Linger said:
rigidity said:
I'm talking to lookism at large.  

So not all slim women need Chad to be satisfied with their relationship?
No. There are a lot of factors playing into this. If you're ugly to most of the women, then that means you look unhealthy  or under-developed. Or, you might just be that socially inept to even try getting a woman. Race also plays a part into what you'd like to attract.
I don't think my difficulties are social ineptitude.  I have friends, they're just mostly single and incel like me.  

I think I'm just ugly.

Bojack

Lookism God
A woman either loves you or hates you, no inbetween.