So are kyra and sephon slayers now?

REM

Cuck
Dat anticipation of facial transformation and eventually becoming a slayer or just more depressed basement dweller.

I'm beginning to change my mind.

I think that surgery will only make you lead a better life if you couple it with therapy or counselling.

scar_face40 said:
you gotta be fucking kidding  :lol:

if one surgery is not enough, like in sephons case, what you need is MORE surgery and no fucking bullshit scam therapy GTFO man  :lol:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
scar_face40 said:

I think that surgery will only make you lead a better life if you couple it with therapy or counselling.
It is a neverending cycle of compulsive-ridden behavior satiating you teporarily and no sane person can expect otherwise.

They´ve completely forgotten "the real life" scope of living/interacting and chase their nightstand-fabricated pipedream instead.

The German Dream said:
scar_face40 said:

if one surgery is not enough, like in sephons case, what you need is MORE surgery and no fucking bullshit scam therapy GTFO man  :lol:

No, you can never go from incel to slayer with surgery. Best hope you've got it to look 'normal'.

If you keep getting more surgeries, you'll just get addicted and become one of those plastic living barbie doll guys.

D

donald

sephon said:
I don't know if more surgery is the answer (because I'm still hideous), or if I'm completely fucked at this point and will never recover mentally.
You're both hideous and mentally fucked up and need lots of surgeries and years of therapy.
[hr]
scar_face40 said:
The German Dream said:
scar_face40 said:

No, you can never go from incel to slayer with therapy. Best hope you've got it to feel somewhat 'normal'.

If you keep getting more therapy, you'll just get false hope and become one of those guys who have spent their entire life savings on it without getting any improvement.
FIXED

scar_face40 said:
The German Dream said:
scar_face40 said:

No, you can never go from incel to slayer with surgery. Best hope you've got it to look 'normal'.

If you keep getting more surgeries, you'll just get addicted and become one of those plastic living barbie doll guys.
yes you can never become a slayer, but you need to become a human and you need to take every procedure there is to reach that goal.
everybody on here is more than one procedure from becoming a human.
most people here need double jaw surgery (+ genio) + custome made wraparound jaw implant + zygo work like zso or implant + rhino + hairline lowering/hair transplant + years of gymcelling to become attractive humans.

being simply there as average non-deformed guy doesnt mean shit in 2015...you need to run beta-provider game anyway...doesnt matter if you are a 3 or 5 or 6

therapy aint gonna do shit for you. either you can attract females with you looks or not. if not you need to run beta provider game no matter what

donald said:
sephon said:
I don't know if more surgery is the answer (because I'm still hideous), or if I'm completely fucked at this point and will never recover mentally.
You're both hideous and mentally fucked up and need lots of surgeries and years of therapy.
[hr]
scar_face40 said:
The German Dream said:

No, you can never go from incel to slayer with therapy. Best hope you've got it to feel somewhat 'normal'.

If you keep getting more therapy, you'll just get false hope and become one of those guys who have spent their entire life savings on it without getting any improvement.
FIXED
To be fair, 1 or 2 surgeries can have a massive effect on someone's profile for instance. It's only when they strive for total facial perfection that problems arise.

D

donald

scar_face40 said:
donald said:
sephon said:
[hr]
scar_face40 said:

FIXED
To be fair, 1 or 2 surgeries can have a massive effect on someone's profile for instance. It's only when they strive for total facial perfection that problems arise.
Sure but someone may need 6 surgeries to reach a certain threshold while the other needs just 1.

D

donald

sephon said:
donald said:
scar_face40 said:
Sure but someone may need 6 surgeries to reach a certain threshold while the other needs just 1.

I think your morale also takes a huge hit because despite 2 surgeries you're still ugly, you think "what's the point?" or "I'm fucked forever", when really 2 surgeries is just the tip of the iceberg and you need many many more to see a noticeable difference in both your looks and quality of life/confidence in yourself
If you have enough money I don't see it as a big problem. An orthognathic surgery takes time as you need braces but the other can be carried out in a short period of time. Like kyra you can get 3 (4 if he got a genioplasty) osteotomies all at the same time.

REM

Cuck
for the "plastic surgery will make me a slayer" believers;

Tell me Sir, do you know a single case who got almost every surgery you can find in the textbook and  said "Hey, now I'm a slayer. My life changed. People treat me different. Girls are actually attracted to me. " or just about any kind of significant feedback from society, which isn't fake? I'm reading endless debates how one gets surgery and after undergoing it, the best he can come with is: "I feel more confident now. I think girls started to check me out, but it's a bit subtle and I can not catch it every time". It turns out surgery had a FUCKIN ZERO effect on social feedback and he's trying to trick himself into believing that surgery in fact affected social surrounding, but of course, it didn't. And what's the conclusion of failure? Incel didn't get enough surgery, so just add on some more until you become a slayer. This is surgery saga is ridiculous, apparently it's just big mental masturbation and coping as it was said many times before. It really associates me on gymcelling where a bunch of guys shower compliments the other bunch of guys, while nobody slays more than pizzas. Or that damn beard growing, "Damn dude, what a beard, what a slayer, must be giving you abundance of poosay...", but in reality he just another hairy incel.

If surgery is in fact legit, show a case where it worked, where dude legit got a new fuckin treatment from society.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
REM

Now tell me Sir, do you know a single case who got almost every surgery you can find in the textbook and  said "Hey, now I'm a slayer. My life changed. People treat me different. Girls are actually attracted to me. " or just about any kind of significant feedback from society, which isn't fake? I reading endless debates how one gets surgery and after undergoing it, the best he can come with is: "I feel more confident now. I think girls started to check me out, but it's a bit subtle and I can not catch it every time". It turns out surgery had a FUCKIN ZERO effect on social feedback and he's trying to trick himself into believing that surgery in fact affected social surrounding, but of course, it didn't. And what's the conclusion of failure? Incel didn't get enough surgery, so just add on some more until you become a slayer. This is surgery saga is ridiculous, apparently it's just big mental masturbation and coping as it was said many times before. It really associates me on gymcelling where a bunch of guys shower compliments the other bunch of guys, while nobody slays more than pizzas. Or that damn beard growing, "Damn dude, what a beard, what a slayer, must be giving you abundance of poosay...", but in reality he just another hairy incel.

If surgery is in fact legit, show a case where it worked, where dude legit got a new fuckin treatment from society.

Very well summarized! :cool:

D

donald

sephon said:
donald said:
sephon said:
I think your morale also takes a huge hit because despite 2 surgeries you're still ugly, you think "what's the point?" or "I'm fucked forever", when really 2 surgeries is just the tip of the iceberg and you need many many more to see a noticeable difference in both your looks and quality of life/confidence in yourself
If you have enough money I don't see it as a big problem. An orthognathic surgery takes time as you need braces but the other can be carried out in a short period of time. Like kyra you can get 3 (4 if he got a genioplasty) osteotomies all at the same time.
if bimax helped with my skin folding and hyoid then yes it'd be worthwhile, but I'd also need SARPE to fix my hideously narrow palate. that's years worth of work and in the end I'd still be a piece of shit tbh

Then I need zygo implants to give my face more breadth, and desperately need submental liposuction. <-- both of these offer quicker results and probably far more drastic.
If I were you and if I honestly believed that it is my looks that make my life considerably worse, I would get a modified LF3 with Dr. Sinn along with BSSO. After a year I would get a legit rhinoplasty, a chin wing and a submental liposuction all at the same time.

REM said:
The German Dream said:
scar_face40 said:

yes you can never become a slayer, but you need to become a human and you need to take every procedure there is to reach that goal.
everybody on here is more than one procedure from becoming a human.
most people here need double jaw surgery (+ genio) + custome made wraparound jaw implant + zygo work like zso or implant + rhino + hairline lowering/hair transplant + years of gymcelling to become attractive humans.

being simply there as average non-deformed guy doesnt mean shit in 2015...you need to run beta-provider game anyway...doesnt matter if you are a 3 or 5 or 6

therapy aint gonna do shit for you. either you can attract females with you looks or not. if not you need to run beta provider game no matter what
Now tell me Sir, do you know a single case who got almost every surgery you can find in the textbook and  said "Hey, now I'm a slayer. My life changed. People treat me different. Girls are actually attracted to me. " or just about any kind of significant feedback from society, which isn't fake? I reading endless debates how one gets surgery and after undergoing it, the best he can come with is: "I feel more confident now. I think girls started to check me out, but it's a bit subtle and I can not catch it every time". It turns out surgery had a FUCKIN ZERO effect on social feedback and he's trying to trick himself into believing that surgery in fact affected social surrounding, but of course, it didn't. And what's the conclusion of failure? Incel didn't get enough surgery, so just add on some more until you become a slayer. This is surgery saga is ridiculous, apparently it's just big mental masturbation and coping as it was said many times before. It really associates me on gymcelling where a bunch of guys shower compliments the other bunch of guys, while nobody slays more than pizzas. Or that damn beard growing, "Damn dude, what a beard, what a slayer, must be giving you abundance of poosay...", but in reality he just another hairy incel.

just because most people cant effort all the surgeries they need, doesnt mean they dont need them to become attractive to girls.
if you are slighty deformed, you might need few surgeries to become human.
if you are very deformed, you might need many surgeries to become human.
now some people have the money and time and motivation to go through with surgery, those people might ascend.
other cant or dont want to, they will stay the same incel forever.

sub8 men need surgery to eliminate their flaws or they will NEVER be attractive to women.
or they say fuck it and try to focus on running beta-provider game.
thats just how it is...do with it as you like. but dont tell me that people shouldnt focus on improving their looks through all means and instead just be "more confident"

MichaelSzny

Banned
The only detrimental deformity is protruding ears, besides that your good to go.

heilsa

Slayer
kyra had double jaw surgery + zygomatic sandwich osteomy and was never seen again
sephon only had an chin implant and some nose fillers done and still posts here

conclusion:

less inversasive surgery less noticeable changes in outer appearance

just lol if you think some nose fillers will get the job done

(double) jaw surgery + rhino/genioplasty/chin wing is the minimum requirement to see some noticeable changes in most cases

examples:

http://************/download/file.php?id=16442