So Apparently Women LOVE FAT GUYS NOW and think they are HOT?

zyzz007

Lookism God
[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]This is true. My boyfriend is fat, and tall and just generally beefy and a big dude and when we were in college ladies at the bar would basically fill out his dance card. They'd come over and claim him for the next dance. He is really the best at getting down....[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]I married a big guy. The cuddling comment? So, so true. Best cuddler ever. Also, he keeps the bed super warm at night. Also...hot. Totally a sexy dude. Put him in a suit and...wow. Just, wow.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]I love me a fat guy with awesome style. Give me a big guy in a pastel suit ( ala guy jumping ) or plad and I melt like candy.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]I've always liked guys with a little extra mass moreso than skinny guys (not hot to me, sorry) or really muscly guys. My ex is a bigger dude with a gut and tree-trunk legs. My current is pretty average on weight, but he's got a nice round ass and a little furry gut...when he flexes, it's closer to actual muscle, but I like it when he's relaxed and I can grab it. ;) I would just feel self-conscious next to someone with a six-pack and Greek god statue body.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]This morning, I had a sex dream about a bearded chubby guy I didn't recognize (usually I have sex dreams about co-workers, friends, people I know...it was weird) and he resembled your chubby guy at the door pic.[/font]
http://www.xojane.com/sex/fat-dudes-are-hot

zyzz007

Lookism God
Narrator said:
Girl once told me that she likes my face more than Gandy's.
I can send you PM of my face if you want to be as sculpted as me.

Send it brah.

FireHaze

Gigachad
They like fat guys with skulls so robust that you can still see their bone structure.

zyzz007

Lookism God
True Romance said:
Massive COPE by ugly feminists

Fat can work with a big tall frame, but the chubby low T manlets in that article are DEAD DEAD DEAD, like literally at the bottom of sexual attractiveness

I thought this initially but why cope when these women cud easily get chad for ONS and STR's? Plus women today share their hatred for short men openly, why lie about fat men?

marty

Slayer
My friends sister was a 7/10 back in the day and she only likes fat guys.  But these were not nerdy programmers, most of them partied hard and still played some sports.

Veuve

Slayer
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]I love me a fat guy with awesome style. Give me a big guy in a pastel suit ( ala guy jumping ) or plad and I melt like candy.[/font][/font]

:gag:

Don't post this here, what have you done ? Some of these idiots will fat-max now. You shouldn't be so careless around the gullible.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Muscled body with a pad of fat over = gives the illusion of large framewith clothes

Mughal

Banned
They couldn't get a Chad so they settled for a low T fat beta. And now they're coping.

Just lol.

:cage:

TRT

Coper
yeah by fat they mean the typical rugby player.

not the typical LDAR basement dwelling pizza-slayer.

zyzz007

Lookism God
TRT said:
yeah by fat they mean the typical rugby player.

not the typical LDAR basement dwelling pizza-slayer.

look at the pics in the article the women describes as hot. Those men look like the typical LDAR incel but just with better style.

OldRooster

King of Chads
zyzz007 said:
True Romance said:
Massive COPE by ugly feminists

Fat can work with a big tall frame, but the chubby low T manlets in that article are DEAD DEAD DEAD, like literally at the bottom of sexual attractiveness

I thought this initially but why cope when these women cud easily get chad for ONS and STR's? Plus women today share their hatred for short men openly, why lie about fat men?

because they are fat themselves

zyzz007

Lookism God
OldRooster said:
zyzz007 said:

but they are short too and still bash short men.

OldRooster

King of Chads
zyzz007 said:
OldRooster said:

being short is feminizing. So being a short woman does not make her less attractive and is not a social stigma for women.

zyzz007

Lookism God
OldRooster said:
zyzz007 said:

being short is feminizing. So being a short woman does not make her less attractive and is not a social stigma for women.

cope.

They're just scared of fat guys/big guys so they keep them close. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Trust me male models are low bodyfat because they are ideal. IMO those girls are coping hard

If they honestly felt that way then why profess it to the internet? To reinforce the doubt in their minds that's why

Drake

Normie
just lol if you think jbs like fat guys

only 30+ whales settle for a fat rich guy because thats the best they can get