so a obese girl takes me seat in class

stamaster21

Rotter
So iam come to class late and this obese girl sits in my seat its her first day. And basically i was seating near the best looking girls in the class who had the highest social value. One girl has a 6/10 face and a 7.5/10  body names sophia the other girl has a 7/10 face and a 8/10 body named abby. And this new girl is ignored when she makes jokes, and her belly sits on the desk.She asked me a few questions and i was polite because even if i don't wan't to be around unhealthy people i won't treat them bad for no reason. Its like people are respectful and polite but ignore the two obese latinas in the class when they makes jokes or try to be funny. 

One guy named carlos tried to make a move on the sophia chick and made a move to hangout with her on break she declined. This is the same girl who kept breaking her neck to look at me, and when she dropped her calulator she smiled at me for a little to long. Caught her staring again today. And the abby chick seats next to me also. I realized in a class setting the best thing to do is nothing,crazy but say hi or make small talk, as time goes on the females will naturally feel more comfortable around you. Thats why i say always wait the first 3 classes before even introducing yourself, so you get a picture of were people stand in the social hiearchy. Our class is 4 and half hours long, so we have a 15-20 minute break, and the ive run into the abby on two break just said when is our break over, or some shit like see ya in class. Now when she runs into me she says hi or says something about our break being way to short. Mind you were only three classes in we have 32 more to go.

New Poster

Now on youtube
MeanwhIle anyone who has balls would have tried to isolate and fuck every hot girl while you were worrying about gossip and status

stamaster21

Rotter
New Poster said:
MeanwhIle anyone who has balls would have tried to isolate and fuck every hot girl while you were worrying about gossip and status

Dude ive only been to two classes, you need some self- control, if their interested in you and have class no need to rush things. Gossip and status? i can pick up and learn things about them with how they interact with others. If their interested i don't need to go all crazy and try to isolate them after only 2 classes when we have like 31 more classes to go.

New Poster

Now on youtube
stamaster21 said:
New Poster said:

Dude ive only been to two classes, you need some self- control, if their interested in you and have class no need to rush things. Gossip and status? i can pick up and learn things about them with how they interact with others. If their interested i don't need to go all crazy and try to isolate them after only 2 classes when we have like 31 more classes to go.

You're wasting your time.  You're also making it more likely she hooks up with someone else.  She will fuck you if she thinks you're hot.  That's it.  Stop over-thinking this.

Herald

Regular
New Poster said:
stamaster21 said:

You're wasting your time.  You're also making it more likely she hooks up with someone else.  She will fuck you if she thinks you're hot.  That's it.  Stop over-thinking this.

Typical lookism user's response to that: