Snowball Theory (Early looks largely determine personality)

Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
2
I found that subliminals greatly help.

Normies are bombarded with countless subliminals, so I simply turned the tables.
 

purps drank

Slayer
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,420
Reputation
11
Legit!

This is like in Freakonomics. They found that many top athletes are born very close to the cutoff date that would have put them in the grade above the one they are in. So they are always around a half year more developed than their peers growing up. Thus their advantage causes them to be better at sports, and because they are better they are singled out by coaches for more intensive training. So they get more and better coaching and the gap between them and their less developed peers grows even wider as they get older.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
2
Victory said:
Master Baiter said:
I found that subliminals greatly help.

Normies are bombarded with countless subliminals, so I simply turned the tables.

Elaborate on how we can use this

There are plenty of companies that provide subliminal tracks to listen to and reprogram your subconscious with.

Even "Alpha Male" programs, etc.  I will not advertise which one is best and what I use.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
purps drank said:
Legit!

This is like in Freakonomics. They found that many top athletes are born very close to the cutoff date that would have put them in the grade above the one they are in. So they are always around a half year more developed than their peers growing up. Thus their advantage causes them to be better at sports, and because they are better they are singled out by coaches for more intensive training. So they get more and better coaching and the gap between them and their less developed peers grows even wider as they get older.

this exactly what I read as well


just lol buddy boyo said:
subliminal tracks imo aren't as effective as real social feedback.

they are a crock of shit, did hypnosis too for "confidence" all fucking torrents sites got them, you listen to them before bed for 30 days

yet I'm suicidal and posting here as well
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
2
Master Baiter said:
There are plenty of companies that provide subliminal tracks to listen to and reprogram your subconscious with.

Even "Alpha Male" programs, etc.  I will not advertise which one is best and what I use.
QUOTE QUPETE WUPTE

subliminal tracks imo aren't as effective as real social feedback.

What do you think is going to improve your confidence and social skills more, a voice in your headphones repeatedly telling you "it's ok man you're awesome, you've got this, just be yourself" or multiple girls in person repeatedly telling you that you are sexy as fuck and that they want to fuck the shit out of you, and then actually fucking you, and people acting with respect and admiration towards you, assuming you are a demi-god just by your appearance, etc.

QUTOE QUOTE QUOTE


Both, actually.  One feeds into the other.  Looksmaxing is the end all.

You have been bombarded with subliminals in television programming, radio, advertising, etc all to make you an impotent dweeb who likes McDonalds.

It's OK.  It's time to change.  You can do it.  Go ER!
 
Top