smile/cheeks

unclejack

Normie
When good looking people smile as wide and as big as they can, their cheeks don't spread across their face as much as other peoples.
When they smile wide, their cheek looks like how an uglier persons cheeks look when they simply 'smirk'.
A small 'apple' of a cheek that doesn't 'fold' over itself

I notice that if I smile wide and then pull hard on my top lip to bring it forward, then my cheeks look the same as the good looking people.

Is this a result of good looking people having a very forward maxilla?

smellysocks

Gigachad
legit

vs

I'm somewhere in between (which makes sense because I'm average looking) but closer to paul giammatti

Definitely has to do with maxilla position + maxilla mass + zygo mass

unclejack

Normie

Yeah, he's got  almost zero 'fold'
If you have lots of 'fold' (where the cheek sticks out and almost sits on the flesh below) can get get rid of it by pulling
your upper lip forward (which I imagine could be recreated by moving the maxilla forward)

Not a great example but first one I could find.
In this pic, welling is even a little overweight, but look how his cheek still doesn't fold over much.
The guy in red is much leaner, but I think his jaws are recessed, making his face look fatter and his cheeks take over his face when he laighs

smellysocks

Gigachad
The only guy with a peanut skull is that disgusting fedora cuck on the far right