So, I made a fake female POF profile in a small town of around 100,000 population in Virginia (very close to where I live). And within 4 days, I received 415 messages. And 1,067 views. And no telling how many likes.

HOLY CRAP. How in the hell can a guy who is a 7/10 or less ever manage to get noticed in such a massive sausage fest of losers?

What if I posted this in New York City? Imagine that? Would probably be 1,200 messages in 12 hours.

Here's the pic of proof -

And here's the pic of the girl I used -

This is disgusting. Now I know why girls hide their profile and ONLY message the Chad's. Speaking of which, I'm currently using a Chad profile and I'm rejecting each and every single girl that messages me. I laugh at them and tell them that I'm not attracted to them and to stop messaging me. I'm shooting them down with rapid fire. They deserve a dose of their own medicine.

My current fake "Chad" profile is equally disgusting. 99.9% of all the women who are messaging him are ugly, or fat, or old, or single parents, or (and usually) all of the above.

What the HELL. Do they REALLY think they can get a male model? What is wrong with these women? They REFUSE to respond to guys who are on their level (looks matched ugly or below average men). They won't even respond to 6/10 or 7/10 males.

But they are saving themselves for Chad?

Dear.......God........

I cannot take it much longer. Must.....delete.....fake......Chad.....profile......before.....I.....puke my guts out.

// Infolinks