BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
Small frame


Short height


Small penis


Unhealthy look


Zero status


Rapidly aging


:incelrage:
 
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
2,064
Reputation
0
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,184
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
saw several couples

didnt get heightmogged tho (6'0.5 shoe height)

just fuckin :itsover:

fuck everything

fuck my frame

fuck my face

fuck my naso folds


fuck my corpse tier weight

just FUCK existence

:itsover2:
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
saw several couples

didnt get heightmogged tho (6'0.5 shoe height)

just fuckin

fuck everything

fuck my frame

fuck my face

fuck my naso folds

fuck my corpse tier weight

just FUCK existence

:itsover2:
I've been depressed af these last days, it's because my birthday is coming up and I have done nothing of value with my life. Also see thread title for additional anxieties I worry about every second of the day.
[hr]
Nasolobials stare back at me in the mirror, makes me want to jump in a running jet engine.
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
I've been depressed af these last days, it's because my birthday is coming up and I have done nothing of value with my life. Also see thread title for additional anxieties I worry about every second of the day.
Yeah man birthdays are the worst. I always reflect hard on my birthday & realize I have done absolutely nothing each year to improve my life. It's always the same shit.

You could go back 783 days & that day would be indistinguishable from every other fucking day of my life past 17
I'm moving forward but not nearly fast enough to catch up to others my age, instead I'm falling further behind. If this continues I'll enter uni at 23.
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
I'm moving forward but not nearly fast enough to catch up to others my age, instead I'm falling further behind. If this continues I'll enter uni at 23.

even later for me, bud. I totally threw my life away rotting. Who knows tho, maybe I would've failed with improvemtn & killed myself. Such is life as a failedcel.
When I turn 25 it will be physically impossible to cope any further at that point my incel rage will reach critical mass and I'll go nuclear ER on this planet I'm sure.
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
When I turn 25 it will be physically impossible to cope any further at that point my incel rage will reach critical mass and I'll go nuclear ER on this planet I'm sure.
oh for the love of fuckin christ please

STOP

im findin it impossible to cope here

i ncat breathe

i cant breathe
Mate, go look in the mirror, just do it right now.

I just got back from the mirror and I believe it's time to get steamroller a massage starting with my neck.
 

zyros

Slayer
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,344
Reputation
1
Pinhead said:
my naso folds are so disgusting

i need my body savagely stuffed into a cannon & shot into the sun like the piece of excrement i am

i need to be thrown into a woodchipper limb by limb 

i need ideal death
can u pm pic of what you call naso folds? will not leak don't worry
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
my naso folds are so disgusting

i need my body savagely stuffed into a cannon & shot into the sun like the piece of excrement i am

i need to be thrown into a woodchipper limb by limb 

i need ideal death
M8 if you're ever in doubt why your life turned out the way it did the answer lies in the mirror, just stop coping and actually look -no angles, no facial expression just watch what you see completely neutral.

I'm telling you the mirror is truth.

 

zyros

Slayer
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,344
Reputation
1
Pinhead said:
just why why gandy why what did i do to deserve this why must i suffer for my entire life with this pea skull and potato bones

why

just why

what did i ever do 2 u

:gandy:
[hr]
zyros said:
can u pm pic of what you call naso folds? will not leak don't worry
if ur wondering if u have them, u dont

real naso folds show at rest w/o smiling, almost all people (gl ppl included) get those lines when they smile
Under certain lightnings i have some marks that i don't know if can be considered full folds or not. 
[img=150x258]http://puu.sh/qT9lZ/8687d0f69a.jpg[/img]
I had them since birth, so they are not caused by aging. They are completely invisible in some lightnings while somewhat visible in others, but don't go all the way to the mouth, they are like small "dips" or "creases" just at the corner of the nose. 

Thats why I am asking you.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,184
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
M8 if you're ever in doubt why your life turned out the way it did the answer lies in the mirror, just stop coping and actually look -no angles, no facial expression just watch what you see completely neutral.

I'm telling you the mirror is truth.

i already do this, bud

tis truly brutal 

:crying:
Mirror n pics inside the house are cope

Only the sun outside reveals the total horror of subhumanity

Go outside and watch your nsl folds come to life
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,875
Reputation
0
zyros said:
Pinhead said:
just why why gandy why what did i do to deserve this why must i suffer for my entire life with this pea skull and potato bones

why

just why

what did i ever do 2 u

:gandy:
[hr]

if ur wondering if u have them, u dont

real naso folds show at rest w/o smiling, almost all people (gl ppl included) get those lines when they smile
Under certain lightnings i have some marks that i don't know if can be considered full folds or not. 
[img=150x258]http://puu.sh/qT9lZ/8687d0f69a.jpg[/img]
I had them since birth, so they are not caused by aging. They are completely invisible in some lightnings while somewhat visible in others, but don't go all the way to the mouth, they are like small "dips" or "creases" just at the corner of the nose. 

Thats why I am asking you.
You got them, it looks fucking repulsive srs. As you age, which you do every waking and sleeping milisecond mind you, that area will sag further and further down accentuating your nasolobial folds. Sooner than you think those lines will be visible in every light and they will act as "jewish star" imprinted on your body, a concentration camp prisoner tattoo if you will, that forever seperates you from the living, from the young.
 

zyros

Slayer
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,344
Reputation
1
BlueBalls said:
zyros said:
Under certain lightnings i have some marks that i don't know if can be considered full folds or not. 
[img=150x258]http://puu.sh/qT9lZ/8687d0f69a.jpg[/img]
I had them since birth, so they are not caused by aging. They are completely invisible in some lightnings while somewhat visible in others, but don't go all the way to the mouth, they are like small "dips" or "creases" just at the corner of the nose. 

Thats why I am asking you.
You got them, it looks fucking repulsive srs. As you age, which you do every waking and sleeping milisecond mind you, that area will sag further and further down accentuating your nasolobial folds. Sooner than you think those lines will be visible in every light and they will act as "jewish star" inprinted on your body, a concentration camp prisoner tattoo if you will, that forever seperates you from the living, from the young.
I'm already 28 years old and dind't notice them increase ever tbh
 
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
2,064
Reputation
0

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,184
Reputation
0
Pinhead said:
paulus said:
Mirror n pics inside the house are cope

Only the sun outside reveals the total horror of subhumanity

Go outside and watch your nsl folds come to life
yeah ive done this b4

ive taken a full body mirror outside b4 & i broke down in tears when i saw my skull:body ratio and also my naso folds/unhealthy appearance

its amazin im not dead yet tbh

the cope is too strong
Holy shit
 

zyros

Slayer
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,344
Reputation
1
Pinhead said:
zyros said:
Under certain lightnings i have some marks that i don't know if can be considered full folds or not. 
[img=150x258]http://puu.sh/qT9lZ/8687d0f69a.jpg[/img]
I had them since birth, so they are not caused by aging. They are completely invisible in some lightnings while somewhat visible in others, but don't go all the way to the mouth, they are like small "dips" or "creases" just at the corner of the nose. 

Thats why I am asking you.
:situation:

yeah those are slight naso folds
Fuck, fortunately that one is the worst cherry-picked lightning, so the worst they can look. I was aslking since people who I know that have them, they go all the way from the corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth. 

I really hope they don't get worse /visible in more lightnings with age, I have hope since as I said just now, i'm already 28 years old and never did notice any change in them since i was a teenager (when I started to take notice in them)
 

zyros

Slayer
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,344
Reputation
1
BlueBalls said:
I'm coping hard with fillers and fat graft techniques.

This is how young people I know have them, all the way to the corners of the mouth and visible in a much wider variety of lightnings, since they started appearing. There may be hope for me?.