Small frame=no respect

Looks_Matter

Normie
Even my roommates don't respect me because they don't fear me. One of them threw a big bottle against my head because he knew that since I'm a framecel I can't defend myself. 

I'm seriously thinking to hop on steroids but I need to know whether with steroids I can pass my genetic limits or not. I'm 6 foot (barefoot) and I want to get to 200lbs. I'm now 140lbs. 

I'm tired of people not respecting me.
[hr]
I want to throw punches like this guy

IcedEarth

Slayer
don't worry buddy boy small frame makes you a good twink, time to learn to love the other way

Anakind

King of Chads
I know that feel. I've always been the butt of all jokes and the guy who gets the bottle thrown at could have been me. If you have a small frame, you're at the bottom of the food chain.

Longface

Normie
My God man 140lbs at 6ft is ridiculous....of course people don't respect you. 

You need to weight at least 180/185lbs to get the minimum respect from other guys. Try testosterone and see if it works for you....and don't forget to eat and train BIG

Vertu

Incel
Longface said:
You need to weight at least 180/185lbs to get the minimum respect from other guys.
Do you pull these statistics out of your ass? Dumbest thing I've heard and no I'm not coping.

Longface

Normie
Vertu said:
Longface said:
You need to weight at least 180/185lbs to get the minimum respect from other guys.
Do you pull these statistics out of your ass? Dumbest thing I've heard and no I'm not coping.
LOL at 6ft, 180lbs is the minimum acceptable weight. Below that=lanklet. 

Yes you're coping

Vertu said:
Longface said:
Dude the average weight for men is 180 lol anything way under that = death

Vertu

Incel
Longface said:

Yes you're coping
No, the issue is both of you above are pathetically skinny fat and are holding lots of weight in your belly and confuse weight on the scale as an indicator of being big. A "jacked" athlete at 6 feet in height, would be about 165 - 175lbs lean and or shredded.

Pretty much all the male models / Brad Pitt fight club type males are below your imaginary "6 feet 180lbs minimum" cut off.

At 6'3+ 180lbs lean with a masculine face I demand more respect than any of you, but in your world I should be 220?

Longface

Normie
Vertu said:
Longface said:

Yes you're coping
No, the issue is both of you above are pathetically skinny fat and are holding lots of weight in your belly and confuse weight on the scale as an indicator of being big. A "jacked" athlete at 6 feet in height, would be about 165 - 175lbs lean and or shredded.

Pretty much all the male models / Brad Pitt fight club type males are below your imaginary "6 feet 180lbs minimum" cut off.

At 6'3+ 180lbs lean with a masculine face I demand more respect than any of you, but in your world I should be 220?
LOL you're insane. You have to look big with your clothes on and around other males. 

Without other men around and shirtless even an ectomorph of 140lbs can somehow look "good" but as soon as another man walk past him he'll get AMOGGED like nothing else :lol:

6ft 180lbs is the minimum, being 190lbs or 200lbs is better of course

Vertu

Incel
Under this sites logic, baldingcorpse:

http://************/uploads/imgur/kFgflxs.png

Would command more respect and elicit more fear  than a 6'1 twink like Jeremy Meeks:

All because BaldingCorpse hit's that 180lbs+ mark, right? LOL.

You people on this forum have 0 life experience and are just projecting your flaws. The real redpill is that you probably have a pathetic baby face and a very faggy, non-masculine demeanor and NO AMOUNT OF MASS would ever fucking save you.

Longface

Normie
Stop coping. This isn't a bluepill site. 

You get no respect if you're below 180lbs at 6ft. And even a retard can understand that 180lbs is intended in a ripped body, not in a fat slob.

mvp

money and sex dont make happy
a real man weights 200+ no matter the height

Vertu

Incel
Longface said:
Stop coping. This isn't a bluepill site. 

You get no respect if you're below 180lbs at 6ft. And even a retard can understand that 180lbs is intended in a ripped body, not in a fat slob.
I am actually being WAY more redpill than you, silly cunt.

In your world: Getting to some imaginary weight on the scale will make everybody respect you.

But the real truth is: How masculine your face is and how masculine of a demeanor you have is what dictates respect.

So to all you "framecels" reading this thread: Keep fantasizing about your steroid cycles and keep fantasizing about downing protein shakes in hopes of hitting that magic number on the scale, meanwhile a skinny high-strung gangbanger with a masculine face will walk by and scare your pathetic baby-faced ass straight to fucking death.

Timbuck2

Coper
Vertu said:
Under this sites logic, baldingcorpse:

http://************/uploads/imgur/kFgflxs.png

Would command more respect and elicit more fear  than a 6'1 twink like Jeremy Meeks:

All because BaldingCorpse hit's that 180lbs+ mark, right? LOL.

You people on this forum have 0 life experience and are just projecting your flaws. The real redpill is that you probably have a pathetic baby face and a very faggy, non-masculine demeanor and NO AMOUNT OF MASS would ever fucking save you.
Meeks is a chincel.

Anakind

King of Chads
Vertu said:
But the real truth is: How masculine your face is and how masculine of a demeanor you have is what dictates respect.
Right!