Small frame is better because mass looks aesthetic=Ultimate gymcel cope

Just fucking lol. I read all the time on the misc about guys who think that a small frame is better, because it looks more "aesthetic" when mass is added. Strong fucking cope. A large mesomorphic thick boned frame is god tier, especially if combined with above average height. To start with, a small frame NEEDS steroids. No if's or buts about it. If you are a framecel, then you NEED to be on test, preferably blasting tren every now and then. A large percentage of your gains will disappear once you come off juice too, leaving you as a framecel once again. You will never look robust or manly, just "aesthetic" and "twinkish".

Compare thjis to a large framed man. Wow, god mode in comparison. I knew a guy in high school, who was 6'3" 220lbs by 17, who played water polo and rugby. He was a major slayer, extreme social status. A large frame just plain looks better. It looks more developed and "human". Broad shoulders, big bones, thick wrists, large spinal column, block skull, massive hands, barrel chest, bowling ball knees, hulk back, usually a massive cock as well. Welcome to never having to lift if you don't want to, instead just doing some fun cardio twice a week, like biking or climbing. Welcome to looking like a manly man. Welcome to effortlessly AMOGGING gymcels. Welcome to getting respect from men and sexual attention from women wherever you go. There is zero question in my mind that a large frame is simply far superior to a small frame.

Incelcrusher

Incel
Muscles will look more aestetic on a small framed man with thin bones, everyone in the BB community (including judges) knows this. You also need lesser musle on a small frame, to look big, than on a large one.

This is why the majority of truecels are framecels. It just looks fucking terrible especially with a shirt on. If you're a framecel you're either mm or dead.

Incelcrusher said:
Muscles will look more aestetic on a small framed man with thin bones, everyone in the BB community (including judges) knows this. You also need lesser musle on a small frame, to look big, than on a large one.
Cope of peace. Muscle does not equal looking robust and manly. Large BONES and a wide frame do.

lookz

Chad
Colonel Sanders said:
Just fucking lol. I read all the time on the misc about guys who think that a small frame is better, because it looks more "aesthetic" when mass is added. Strong fucking cope. A large mesomorphic thick boned frame is god tier, especially if combined with above average height. To start with, a small frame NEEDS steroids. No if's or buts about it. If you are a framecel, then you NEED to be on test, preferably blasting tren every now and then. A large percentage of your gains will disappear once you come off juice too, leaving you as a framecel once again. You will never look robust or manly, just "aesthetic" and "twinkish".

Compare thjis to a large framed man. Wow, god mode in comparison. I knew a guy in high school, who was 6'3" 220lbs by 17, who played water polo and rugby. He was a major slayer, extreme social status. A large frame just plain looks better. It looks more developed and "human". Broad shoulders, big bones, thick wrists, large spinal column, block skull, massive hands, barrel chest, bowling ball knees, hulk back, usually a massive cock as well. Welcome to never having to lift if you don't want to, instead just doing some fun cardio twice a week, like biking or climbing. Welcome to looking like a manly man. Welcome to effortlessly AMOGGING gymcels. Welcome to getting respect from men and sexual attention from women wherever you go. There is zero question in my mind that a large frame is simply far superior to a small frame.
A small frame is optimal in that certain context. In life in general? No.

Incelcrusher

Incel
Colonel Sanders said:
Incelcrusher said:
Cope of peace. Muscle does not equal looking robust and manly. Large BONES and a wide frame do.
Uh, bone/frame make a very very small difference when you add fat/muscle mass to the equation. A "small framed" man will look fucking huge if he got a decent amount of muscle and fat, normies will call him "big guy", "strong guy" etc. As long as you dont have some fucking deformity making your shoulders VERY VERY small, you will have no problem what so ever looking fucking broad if you train your lats, delts and chest.

Lil Flash

Cuck
I cannot believe that people are still mentally masturbating over body in the year 2015. If you do this, you are seriously low IQ.