Sluts that didn't get chad for valantines day

FuckThis

Slayer
Whenever i read these convos. It always strikes me odd how these females talk to Chad,they want to get tk know him. They want to give him a chance. No matter what he says. 

While i remember when i used to do online dating,even getting a one word response was like a miracle. Keepong convo goonf took EVERYTHING from me. Yet a Chad can just lay back and chill and pick a girl he wants to fuck. 

It dosent take a genious to realize sometimes you are simply not needed.
[hr]
Jasmine is such a fucking liar btw. 

Yeah right no one asked her out. What an obvious lie.

dogboner54

Slayer
i'd fuck that 14 year old illegal jb pussy boyo

virginity bonding will assure that she doesn't rat on me

LMSghost

Slayer
It still provides some reverberation of a red pill to see them throwing themselves at good looking guys.

Lavish

Incel
nice screenshots. always great to get that pill refreshed​

FuckThis said:
they want to get tk know him. They want to give him a chance. No matter what he says. 

While i remember when i used to do online dating,even getting a one word response was like a miracle. Keepong convo goonf took EVERYTHING from me. Yet a Chad can just lay back and chill and pick a girl he wants to fuck. 
fucking this​
It's not even funny,​
then there are the PUAs throwing "texting guides" at you as if these girls give a fuck what u say​

lol at my former self for eating that shit up back in the day​

MaleModel

Incel
What are you using to fraud your age, you have another phone number to run jb tinder game, or you don't have a real tinder with your age and pics?

And how can I can match with girls from other countries? fake gps doesn't work and my phone is too old for tinder so I use bluestacks.

Namek

Chad
FuckThis said:
Whenever i read these convos. It always strikes me odd how these females talk to Chad,they want to get tk know him. They want to give him a chance. No matter what he says.

It dosent take a genious to realize sometimes you are simply not needed.
This was the greatest red pill for me. I could say anything as chad and get genuine responses.
[hr]
How do you view these pics. They're small as fuck.

dat feel

Lookism God
MM experiments are the best threads

they inflict maximum pain on incels and that fills me with joy :smile:

chadimir

Gigachad
dat feel said:
MM experiments are the best threads

they inflict maximum pain on incels and that fills me with joy :smile:
you are the biggest incel here tho