Sluthate had it coming.

BlackPill

Banned
- Shit name

- Gay hipster/social media format

- No user friendly site navigation or thread tools

- Too many inactive sub-forums

- Too many miscers

Never liked it- it was always a pale imitation of puahate.

That said good luck with this new venture guys.

BlackPill

Banned
Lookism definition

noun
noun: lookism
prejudice or discrimination on the grounds of a person's appearance.

Well certainly a better name/mission statement than "sluthate"

Vertu

Incel
SlutHate is one of the biggest, most aspie, most I-sit-at-home-and-watch-anime, most autist, most I-never-leave-the-house names I could ever think of. You need to be some sort of legit pathetic, untanned, uncool, smell-like-doritos, neckbeard to "hate" on sluts in this day and age.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
REALVertu said:
SlutHate is one of the biggest, most aspie, most I-sit-at-home-and-watch-anime, most autist, most I-never-leave-the-house names I could ever think of. You need to be some sort of legit pathetic, untanned, uncool, smell-like-doritos, neckbeard to "hate" on sluts in this day and age.
Stop trying to be edgy and cool kid.

Vertu

Incel
Harakiri said:
REALVertu said:
Username: Harakiri.

Interests: Japanese anime.

Opinion: Not relevant.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
REALVertu said:
Harakiri said:
REALVertu said:
Username: Harakiri.

Interests: Japanese anime.

Opinion: Not relevant.
We are all insignificant together buddy boyo.

Phase 1: Debunking PUAs
Phase 2: Commentary on shit society
Phase 3: Refining Looks Theory
Phase 4: ???

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
3D Face analysis was monstar on puahate and had over 25k posts there.

He knew some shit about anthropology.

BlackPill

Banned
ThereIsNoGame said:
Phase 1: Debunking PUAs
Phase 2: Commentary on shit society
Phase 3: Refining Looks Theory
Phase 4: ???
You were late to the party boyo.

We (the OGs) got that ball rolling in late 2009 onwards.

Phase 1- 2008-late 2009 Barry Kirkey becomes the first person in internet history to blow the whistle on the PUA pyramid scam. Gives insider knowledge to debunk Tyler RSD bootcamps as a borderline kissless virgin with photo evidence of his, only two, fugly girlfriends.

Phase 2- late 2009-2011 PUAHATE begins its timely debunking the PUA movement forum. After 2009 most guys had binned the idea of PUA and 100s of secondhand copies of the The Game, Mystery Method were on Amazon for 0.01p
After initially denouncing PUAHATE the companies try riding the "anti-pua" bandwagon by allowing themselves to be interviewed by Barry Kirkey (of whom had fallen out with PUAHATE) or start-up PUAs marketed themselves as "anti-pua- puas"
This backfires spectacularly.

Phase 3- PUAHATE 2012- the peak of the website. Awareness of Looks, Money and Status- due to legendary contributions from Invisible, Chinpoko. Male model plenty of fish experiments confirm female hypergamy and shallow dating behaviour.
Facial analysis and propotional frame teach board members asthetics beyond just hip to waist ratio (women) shoulder to hip ratio (men). Advanced facial analysis take hold.
The term "the red pill" is popularised amongst posters to acknowledging the difficult truth of accepting being an incel.

Phase 4- PUAHATE 2012-2014 site becomes repetitive. But alas with an ongoing flamewar with bodybuilding misc over "Gym vs Face/Genetics" PUAHATE continue to grow in popularity.
2012 onwards PUAs and PUA message boards engage in an online civil war with declining popularity due to red-pill. Remaining PUA companies cut right back on bootcamps- especially after SimplyFlys world famous and infamous £10,000 Venusian Arts instructor rip-off expose.
Elliott Rodger places a bullet in the MRA, PUAs and ANTI-PUA websites who get lumped together due to press needed to condense and merge the story into a word-limit article.
Site goes off-line at the peak of popularity rather than sticking around to bask in post-ER infamy.

Phase 5- 2014 SLUTHATE..................enough said.

Phase 6- Redpill goes mainstream with Redpill reddit, Roosh V (Return of Kings) being the most popular websites whilst the old guard (Sluthate, social anxiety forum, pick up artist forum all see a sharp decline in website views after ER May 2014 event).

Vertu

Incel
BlackPil said:

Wow man, simply amazing. 

BlackPill is a perfect example of how hard work truly pays off in life guys. Get this: While normal socially adjusted people were wasting their time fulfilling educational and career goals, getting pussy, starting families and  traveling the globe doing extra cacurricular hobbies, BlackPill was putting his time to good use by sitting on his computer posting on PUAHATE spending his days uncovering the horrible lies of the PUA industry and running male model experiments on POF.

The hard work has paid off my man. We've just hit 8 active users. The redpill and lookism has officially gone mainstream.

BlackPill

Banned
REALVertu said:
BlackPil said:

Wow man, simply amazing. 

BlackPill is a perfect example of how hard work truly pays off in life guys. Get this: While normal socially adjusted people were wasting their time fulfilling educational and career goals, getting pussy, starting families and  traveling the globe doing extra cacurricular hobbies, BlackPill was putting his time to good use by sitting on his computer posting on PUAHATE spending his days uncovering the horrible lies of the PUA industry and running male model experiments on POF.

The hard work has paid off my man. We've just hit 8 active users. The redpill and lookism has officially gone mainstream.
You're an OG troll.

- Let me remind the board (and an introduction for newbies) Monstar was on Barrky Kirkey before me and even in late 2009; puahate was asking him to leave.

- Fast-forward to 2015 we still have Monstar in our ranks. Give yourself a clap also. :rolleyes:

- I'd rather post on this forum than on Facebook which is where most people spend 95% of their time these days.

Jigz

Subhuman
I didn't mind SH so much, just pissed off how slow it gets loading pages at times or being completely crashed for long periods. Glad this site is here as an alternative.  :cool:

Harakiri said:
sephon said:
i hated the admin too. he was weird as fuck. at least this one here is normal
We need djfranktank back

LEGIT. 

If DJFrankTank comes here, Tyger and Aames will probably come here. 

If all of them are here this site will go from 100x better than sh to 1000000x better than sh  :mrgreen:

I think they will never come though. We will have to make it to 1000000x on our own.