Slut tells me gandy looks sexier in glasses

Manic

Subhuman
My cousins big titted big assed greek roommate was going on about how she doesnt know why some guys still wear glasses in 2015.
So I show her a pic of the G-man in glasses... Her reply 'thats different. He looks so sexy in them. Even better than without them. He is just one of the few guys it suits'.
Lol more like one of the few guys with an 8+ face. You just cant lose as a good looking guy

allindaeyes

Banned
i have never seen this glasses hate irl. If u have black thick rimmed glasses it adds to most peoples appearance, as long as the rest of your clothing and appearance is 'clean' aka not shitty dirty clothes, hair, acne, etc.

Ethnics hate glasses way more in terms of looks, glasses adds a new layer to attractive peoples appearance also if their outfit/way they carry themselves matches ( say if they look high class, makes them also look smarter ). Source : I am ethnic and only ethnics tell me to get contacts, you look better without them and dumb shit like that. I got glasses pretty late but my vision is genetically bad

iNeedHair

Coper
She doesn't know why guys are still wearing glasses in 2015? Is there sight supposed to automatically get better or something?

Manic

Subhuman
iNeedHair said:
She doesn't know why guys are still wearing glasses in 2015? Is there sight supposed to automatically get better or something?
Cheap contacts, affordable lasik

iNeedHair

Coper
You should have mentioned that you were baffled as to why women are still overweight in 2015.