chadD24

Slayer
Women inadvertently tell you their success (or lack thereof) with men when they talk. If they've played slut game and lost (and they usually do), they've had their psyche fractured and generally become "broken women". They've been pumped and dumped at will and are no longer viable in the relationship marketplace. 

sluts are known by their sayings:

"Where are all the good men at?" (they spent their 20s willfully getting f*cked by the wrong kind of man)

"Why is it so hard to find a man who doesn't cheat?" (I dated guys out of my league and they pursued their options when I foolishly expected exclusivity)

"Men are dogs/pigs/jerks" (I've chosen the wrong guys and they mistreated me as anyone could predict they would)

"Why is it that all the men I'm interested in, don't notice me. Only the guys I don't want hit on me." (I don't understand the basic notion of a 'marketplace', my looks, and the idea of an equal exchange of value)

"I just wanted to have fun in my 20s" (I tried in vain to land a 9/10 guy, well out of my league, and got dumped dozens of times; I write off all those failed efforts and crying jags when they never called back, as 'fun' cause if I didn't, I would jump off a building)

"I'm not looking for players" (I've been played OFTEN)

Not all women are Carousel Riding sluts But those are have survived the carousel exist only to be subjects of mockery. They don't realize how everyone sees them: their SMV-equal men who simply observe their laughable mating strategy backfire OVER AND OVER AGAIN, even the men who bed them, add to their notch count, and delete their number from their phones have contempt for them - the 'notch count' threads on RooshV are good examples of this. The male population laughs at them again when they come in desperation in their mid 30s - "would we be interested in marrying them?" Heck, even the government of China looks down on them (from Reddit Red Pill):
A carousel rider hopes to hid her sexual history when she enters the marriage marketplace at a later age; but her words and attitudes give her away. She didn't just squander her sexual prime (15-29); she "learned" all the wrong lessons about relationships- that it's a game of power that they have to "win". She's had to use her bag of psychological tricks and offer pussy 24/7 just to stay afloat around alphas; pity the 30-something sexually inexperienced beta male who thinks he's found a 'mentallly mature' woman he can have a mutually respectful, trusting relationship with. He has entered a lifetime of psychological warfare with a resentful woman who has the exact wrong kind of relationship history.

Anakind said:
chadD24 said:
"Where are all the good men at?"
Always loved that one.   :lol:
It's a classic. It actually tells you so much about the shitcunt psyche. The redpill comic that sketched that 33yo asking where all the good men had gone, after spending her youth dismissing them all, was sheer truth in graphic novel format:

[img=600x684]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jTkIF5Afdws/VQE9dYnIBWI/AAAAAAAAAKg/6WqEjbcDxLw/s1600/Cartoon13.jpg[/img]

That classic line is usually spouted by shitcunts who find a womaniser/player, and bemoan the fact they cannot make relationship material out of him.

ChadD24 - you are doing a great job today of laying down the true nature of dem shitcunts.

Joncoping

Normie
Not reading this because today is not the day I visit Gandy

chadD24

Slayer
6ft4 said:
I wanna become a badboy and fuck an old used up bitch at least once
i fucked a 50 year old milf last year and it was gross as fuck. she was 7/10 blonde milf with a well shaped body good face and nice ass but her skin was too soft saggy/jiggly and lost all its elasticity. older women make 18-20 year old seem like goddesses. i dont know how older men can do it and still be happy. no wonder there are so many divorces in todays day and age

BuxomZygos

Banned
chadD24 said:
6ft4 said:
I wanna become a badboy and fuck an old used up bitch at least once
i fucked a 50 year old milf last year and it was gross as fuck. she was 7/10 blonde milf with a well shaped body good face and nice ass but her skin was too soft saggy/jiggly and lost all its elasticity. older women make 18-20 year old seem like goddesses. i dont know how older men can do it and still be happy. no wonder there are so many divorces in todays day and age
Brunetts and dark haired milfs age much better

chadD24 said:
"Why is it so hard to find a man who doesn't cheat?" (I dated guys out of my league and they pursued their options when I foolishly expected exclusivity)

"Men are dogs/pigs/jerks" (I've chosen the wrong guys and they mistreated me as anyone could predict they would)

"I'm not looking for players" (I've been played OFTEN)

These are the most common ones I hear among young girls.

chadimir

Gigachad
Wasted Youth said:
Agreed except about the last one

I was saying that Im not interested in players even before I had sex

The idea always turned me off. They seem low class and low IQ. So I was vocal about it.
you are also a man... with a dick