Slovakia only accepting christian syrian immagrants

Boss

Slayer
"We don't have any mosques in Slovakia so how can Muslims be integrated if they are not going to like it here?" an official said. Slovakia is due to receive 200 Syrian refugees under an EU plan.

Alpha slavs

TheTrews

Normie
That's good but Christian or not, they ar still Syrian ethnics at the end of the day. Just like Christian niggRs are still coons.

Boss

Slayer
Most Syrians come from the area near Chechnya and got kicked out during the war and relocated to the middle east they are barely ethnic

Jesus Christ

Normie
TheTrews said:
That's good but Christian or not, they ar still Syrian ethnics at the end of the day. Just like Christian niggRs are still coons.

Do u even genetics ? Do u even anthropology ?

TheTrews

Normie
Jesus Christ said:
TheTrews said:

Do u even genetics ? Do u even anthropology ?
Yes Syrians are filthy ethnics don't even try to deny it you ethnic piece of shit.

Ascension

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Ascension said:
I like the nationalism in ex yugoslavia.
That's not ex-yugo, buddy boyo.
what are you talking about? im just saying that i like the nationalism in ex yugoslavia, like serbia and slovene.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Ascension said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
That's not ex-yugo, buddy boyo.
what are you talking about? im just saying that i like the nationalism in ex yugoslavia, like serbia and slovene.
Yeah, but Slovenia is not Slovakia.

Ascension

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Ascension said:
Yeah, but Slovenia is not Slovakia.
no shit, sherlock?

mind=blown

Ascension

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Ascension said:
no shit, sherlock?

mind=blown
OK, so why are you talking about nationalism of ex-yugo in the topic about the country not related to it?

:giggle:
holy shit are you retarded? 

i just said that i like how they are rejecting immigrants in ex yugoslavia because its similair to slovakia. both are slavic as well. just lol  that you are calling me out for that :lol: