sloots without underwear and incels dancing in clubs

Demislayer

Gigachad
[video=youtube]
while you post on forums and masturbate your brain until it's on fire on what you need to like to women.

Just get a lobotomy to decrease your inhibitions and be sure not to be deformed. The most competitive sports you do and mature you look as a teen, the greater the chance of you coming up good looking

Pieter Bruegel

Subhuman
Too late. I spent my formative years sitting in doors playing playstation

It's over

Demislayer

Gigachad
Pieter Bruegel said:
Too late. I spent my formative years sitting in doors playing playstation

It's over
get a lobotomy or some kind of cerebral ablation

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
I just can't get into the whole club thing, it's painfully boring and incompatible with my personality.

Demislayer

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
I just can't get into the whole club thing, it's painfully boring and incompatible with my personality.

then you will never slay

I don't even understand you incels. You want to have sex with women yet you come out with this kind of bullshit. To have sex with women you must be extroverted to thing kind of stuff. 

If you want to become a gay cuckold handbag for some slut or for some boring hyposexual girlfriend, it's easy as fuck. Just cling to her until you get a kiss and a "we are officially dating now" phrase, then wait some months for some boring cold sex where she tells you she doesn't like doggystyle

Demislayer

Gigachad
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
even ewith cherrtypicked angeles u can tell that that club is like 20:1 m/w ratio
legit, it is not early 2000s anymore. It's over

i lveo when peopel go to clubs/get drunk before going/ and when they get theire their whole perception gets shatterd by rejection and being ignored the whole night

"y-y-yeah dude it was INSANE!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!"

Browmog

Slayer
Demislayer said:
Amnesia said:

then you will never slay

I don't even understand you incels. You want to have sex with women yet you come out with this kind of bullshit. To have sex with women you must be extroverted to thing kind of stuff. 
:cage:

nochin

Incel
but i AM deformed. i've always said this though, if you don't have an ugly face (<=3.5/10) or are a balding ethnic manlet you have no reason to be here.

Demislayer

Gigachad
nochin said:
but i AM deformed. i've always said this though, if you don't have an ugly face (<=3.5/10) or are a balding ethnic manlet you have no reason to be here.
then get a job and buy whores

nochin

Incel
Demislayer said:
i could probably do that as a bluepilled bodybuilder on steroids (suppressing both the harsh reality AND my desire to cuddle a girl who loves me) but i'm the exact opposite.

also what's the point of clubs if you don't have a chance with women AND don't like the music? almost nobody is really 100% into the music they play there anyway.

Demislayer

Gigachad
nochin said:
Demislayer said:
i could probably do that as a bluepilled bodybuilder on steroids (suppressing both the harsh reality AND my desire to cuddle a girl who loves me) but i'm the exact opposite.

also what's the point of clubs if you don't have a chance with women AND don't like the music? almost nobody is really 100% into the music they play there anyway.
then just fucking go er at least you won't be so fucking boring like you seem