Slim white girls are automatically a 6/10 MINIMUM

Darkman

Normie
No exceptions. The exponential increase in fatties have fucked the scale. Slim ethnics are auto 6/10 if they have white features.

Rating a slim white girl as anything less than a 6 is retarded.

Darkman said:
No exceptions. The exponential increase in fatties have fucked the scale. Slim ethnics are auto 6/10 if they have white features.

Rating a slim white girl as anything less than a 6 is retarded.
Nah!

modified

hairloss expert
Roughly 50% of slim white girls are 6/10, 35% are 7/10.

You'd have to try hard as a slim white girl to be less than that but it does happen if severely busted face or bad body shape.

Presence

Coper
Its true, if 67% of women are overwieght/obese then a slim white girl is automatically above 2/3 of women at worst and thus at least a 6/10

Chad

Incel
I posted a slim white girl with no deformities and buddyboyos rated "barely a 5" so there are some exceptions

Presence

Coper
Chad said:
I posted a slim white girl with no deformities and buddyboyos rated "barely a 5" so there are some exceptions
Lets see it, will give a proper unbiased rating

Presence

Coper
I'd say 6.25-6.5, good body, good hair, nothing wrong with face.
Would definitely smash

Bojack

Lookism God
cope, slim white girl is automatically 7/10.

lono

Banned
Chad said:
Presence said:
Lets see it, will give a proper unbiased rating
That girl is a 4 facially.

Crop out the hair and the body and just imagine that face on a dude. Womb to tomb status.

Chad

Incel
lono said:
Chad said:
That girl is a 4 facially.

Crop out the hair and the body and just imagine that face on a dude. Womb to tomb status.
Lol how is that a good rating system. U forgot the no homo

lets not forget makeup is responsible for that.
any women who puts on makeup and is slim and young is automaticaly above average in attractiveness.
remove all makeup from the game and average women will return to being average instead of being above average

RoboCopE

Incel
The German Dream said:
lets not forget makeup is responsible for that.
any women who puts on makeup and is slim and young is automaticaly above average in attractiveness.
remove all makeup from the game and average women will return to being average instead of being above average
Great point, I am not sure I would go that far but I think makeup does play a huge part in this. For example slim white girl with no deformity might literally be IMPOSSIBLE to be below 5/10 to a male brain, and then depending on her features makeup can easily then extend her to being a 6, 7, even 7.5 (assuming she started at 5).

Thin privilege’ is why slim women have EVERYTHING easier – and they don’t even notice.  slim women are used to being praised and lauded for everything they do - while bigger women are fetishised and fat shamed

NEETlurker

Banned
No, even if 99% of American women became HOGS the rating scale wouldn't change.