Slim white girls are automatically a 6/10 MINIMUM

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,581
Reputation
86
No exceptions. The exponential increase in fatties have fucked the scale. Slim ethnics are auto 6/10 if they have white features.

Rating a slim white girl as anything less than a 6 is retarded.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
3
Darkman said:
No exceptions. The exponential increase in fatties have fucked the scale. Slim ethnics are auto 6/10 if they have white features.

Rating a slim white girl as anything less than a 6 is retarded.
Nah!
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Roughly 50% of slim white girls are 6/10, 35% are 7/10.

You'd have to try hard as a slim white girl to be less than that but it does happen if severely busted face or bad body shape.
 

Presence

Coper
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
598
Reputation
0
Its true, if 67% of women are overwieght/obese then a slim white girl is automatically above 2/3 of women at worst and thus at least a 6/10
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
I posted a slim white girl with no deformities and buddyboyos rated "barely a 5" so there are some exceptions
 

Presence

Coper
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
598
Reputation
0
Chad said:
I posted a slim white girl with no deformities and buddyboyos rated "barely a 5" so there are some exceptions
Lets see it, will give a proper unbiased rating
 

Presence

Coper
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
598
Reputation
0
I'd say 6.25-6.5, good body, good hair, nothing wrong with face.
Would definitely smash
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,468
Reputation
3,607
cope, slim white girl is automatically 7/10.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
Chad said:
Presence said:
Lets see it, will give a proper unbiased rating
That girl is a 4 facially.

Crop out the hair and the body and just imagine that face on a dude. Womb to tomb status.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
lono said:
Chad said:
That girl is a 4 facially.

Crop out the hair and the body and just imagine that face on a dude. Womb to tomb status.
Lol how is that a good rating system. U forgot the no homo
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
34
lets not forget makeup is responsible for that.
any women who puts on makeup and is slim and young is automaticaly above average in attractiveness.
remove all makeup from the game and average women will return to being average instead of being above average
 

RoboCopE

Incel
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
303
Reputation
1
The German Dream said:
lets not forget makeup is responsible for that.
any women who puts on makeup and is slim and young is automaticaly above average in attractiveness.
remove all makeup from the game and average women will return to being average instead of being above average
Great point, I am not sure I would go that far but I think makeup does play a huge part in this. For example slim white girl with no deformity might literally be IMPOSSIBLE to be below 5/10 to a male brain, and then depending on her features makeup can easily then extend her to being a 6, 7, even 7.5 (assuming she started at 5).
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
791
Reputation
4
Thin privilege’ is why slim women have EVERYTHING easier – and they don’t even notice.  slim women are used to being praised and lauded for everything they do - while bigger women are fetishised and fat shamed
 

NEETlurker

Banned
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
790
Reputation
0
No, even if 99% of American women became HOGS the rating scale wouldn't change.
 
Top