Sleep on back = slayer traits (theory)

The guys I know who sleep on their back have great hormonal profiles, great hairlines, and are very symmetrical and robust.

Who here sleeps on their back and do you have these aforementioned traits?

piX

Banned
Does anyone here sleep with their head completely on the edge of the pillow and their face downwards?

Same, everyone I know who sleeps on side and stomach has facial and of body assymetry

piX said:
Does anyone here sleep with their head completely on the edge of the pillow and their face downwards?

Yes hahah

Ceaselessly said:
Same, everyone I know who sleeps on side and stomach has facial and of body assymetry

Hmm. Interesting theory

heilsa

Slayer
if youre not sleeping in your back = strong indication for sleep apnea = small airway caused by jaw deformity

lono

Banned
I sleep facedown on my cheekbone and its given me noticeable asymtry. But I went looking and most MMs have this same asymetry so eh.

heilsa said:
if youre not sleeping in your back = strong indication for sleep apnea = small airway caused by jaw deformity

Damn that's crazy. No wonder why I have so many asymmetries ! Literally, deviated sep, teeth, ears, jaw !!  :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

SeriousM

Normie
if you start sleeping on your back now, is there anything you can do about it?

iftsj

Banned
muhammad said if you dont sleep on your back youll go to hell
srs
are you muslim op?

Weaselface

Coper
I've tried to sleep on my back, because it's probably not so good for graceful skin-aging to rub your mug decade-long against a pillow covered in hair-grease and such. It's legit impossible, though — I never manage to fall asleep that way. It's something I'll bring up with maxfacs in the future.

Weaselface said:
I've tried to sleep on my back, because it's probably not so good for graceful skin-aging to rub your mug decade-long against a pillow covered in hair-grease and such. It's legit impossible, though — I never manage to fall asleep that way. It's something I'll bring up with maxfacs in the future.

Yeah, the pillow is a good enough reason to sleep on your back anyway

SeriousM said:
if you start sleeping on your back now, is there anything you can do about it?

I asked my mother years ago if she trained me as a baby to sleep on my back, she said however much she tried i'd keep rolling over to sleep on my side. 

When I was 14 or 15 I tried really hard to force myself to sleep on my back, and to no avail, I would get little or no sleep if I was commited and I felt the most insane itch to roll over onto my side and just sleep.

It's like my entire body was sculpted to the incel sleeping position.

On the brightside I know slayers who sleep on their sides and that, they're just asymmetrical, it's normal to sleep on your side or front, back sleepers are rare.

iftsj said:
muhammad said if you dont sleep on your back youll go to hell
srs
are you muslim op?

I am neither muslim nor from muslim decent, I'm white as they come, interesting tidbit though

allindaeyes

Banned
doubt it iftsj... a lot of Muhammads teachings are metaphorical, Quran is not like the bible to be taken mainly literally.

edit : I agree with OP though, sleeping on side causes fluctuating symmetry and sleeping on back is much better for back

Boss

Slayer
Legit

IncelFTW

Coper
legit as fuck...i can't sleep on my back, got to be on the side or my front, and i have pretty bad asymmetry

alien

Chad
Rotters
Whenever I sleep on my back, I end up snoring. This is why I try to sleep on my side.

I hear that snoring affects sleep quality. So this is why I avoid sleeping on my back. Should I go back to sleeping on my back?

i always slept on my sides as a kid. only after puberty i saw how ugly i was and decided to only sleep on my back from now on out...i already made the connection between sleeping pattern and uglyness nearly a decade ago lol.
but you have to remember that the body always moves during sleep, so i doubt you stay on your back the whole night anyway. still i would say this is legit

iftsj

Banned
allindaeyes said:
doubt it iftsj... a lot of Muhammads teachings are metaphorical, Quran is not like the bible to be taken mainly literally.

edit : I agree with OP though, sleeping on side causes fluctuating symmetry and sleeping on back is much better for back

dont doubt it bro
metaphorical meaning have concrete applications when really understood
even maimonide say litterally that you got to sleep on back or eventually or the right side to protect your heart
and no touching of the belly on the ground or youll jizz on night daemons