• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Sleep apnea incels get your ass in here

kibo

Rotter
Has any of you used CPAP machine for oxygen supply during the night?What is your experience?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is the leading therapy for sleep apnea. Patients wear a face or nasal mask during sleep. The mask, connected to a pump, provides a positive flow of air into the nasal passages in order to keep the airway open. Most insurance companies now pay for sleep testing and for CPAP treatment.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dental appliances can be prescribed for mild sleep disordered breathing, but they are not effective for everyone with OSA. Doctors recommend weight loss for overweight people who snore or have sleep apnea, since weight loss may eliminate or significantly improve breathing during sleep. However, people who are not overweight can also be afflicted with sleep apnea due to the structure and makeup of their upper airway.[/font]

I need this crap in my life asap

@Brutus gtfih

kibo

Rotter
Anyone has experience with this machine?

Veuve

Rotter
just get surgery if it's covered by insurance

kibo

Rotter
Brostorm said:
get surgery, this machine thingy is cope

jaw surgery? :shock:
No thanks,i dont wanna be cut into pieces and get nerve damage all around my face  for the sake of breathing  :rage:

Brostorm

Regular
kibo said:
Brostorm said:

No thanks,i dont wanna be cut into pieces and get nerve damage all around my face  for the sake of breathing  :rage:

there is a surgery where they make your soft palate smaller, so no bone cutting

kibo

Rotter
Brostorm said:
kibo said:

there is a surgery where they make your soft palate smaller, so no bone cutting

Sounds interesting.
I saw there are more stuff they do other than jaw cutting.Like operating  some part of your lung,not everyone needs the same thing
I will see with the doctor what is the correct approach with me.First thing is fixing nose deviation crap

kibo

Rotter
Sociopath1983 said:
Get a sleep test done first.

Of course.Doctor needs to set up parameters for machine,like, optimal pressure based on subhumanity level which defines obstruction level i suppose.Another issue is mask,there are masks which cover only nose and masks which cover full face covering both mouth and nose.

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
Cpap sucks but it does work. Each person is going to have a different treatment though. One person may have good jaw structure but a huge tongue and uvula, so UPPP and tongue base resectioning would be the best first option. Another person may have shitty jaw structure but an otherwise good airway, so mma would be ideal. Some people also just have small, flexible airways, so for many of these people, cpap is the only good option.

monomyth

Regular
kibo said:
Brostorm said:

have fun being dependant on a fucking machine to sleep for the rest of your life

kibo said:
Brostorm said:

have fun being dependant on a fucking machine to sleep for the rest of your life

paulus

Banned
[font='Proxima Nova Meduim', Arial, sans-serif]The surgery sounds excruciating, like something from the Middle Ages: Doctors broke his lower jaw. Broke his upper jaw. Broke his chin. Realigned his jaws, moving, as Napoli says, "everything forward to the max."[/font]
[font='Proxima Nova Meduim', Arial, sans-serif]The procedure took eight hours. He was in the intensive-care unit for two-and-a-half days. He was on an all-liquid diet for six weeks. He still has plates and screws inside his skull.[/font]
[font='Proxima Nova Meduim', Arial, sans-serif]Oh, and an incredibly new lease on life.[/font]
[font='Proxima Nova Meduim', Arial, sans-serif]"It's night and day," Napoli says while sitting on a table on the patio outside the Red Sox clubhouse, another wide-open Florida afternoon ahead of him. "Just me waking up and getting my day started. I actually come here and get my workout in in the morning. I actually want to work out. Where before, I'd get here and I'd be so tired I'd get through a couple of sets and not feel like doing any more.[/font]
[font='Proxima Nova Meduim', Arial, sans-serif]"I would just try and figure out how I was going to get through my day. The surgery was a brutal process.[/font]

https://www.google.de/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2394884.amp.html

dough

Champion
mouthtaping is better, it will teach you how to breathe correctly.

kibo

Rotter
Boyo_Doppelganger said:
Almost had a heart attack, but turns out this is just ild bump.

@kibo come back

Hello Boyo  :hi:
had to take a break from this shithole even though nothing ever happens IRL except for new problems...wouldnt legit leave without saying goodbye at least unless  dead
@baldcel
@pretty_when_i_cry
@ugliest
@limp_armdick
@"Escobar" 
@andwhoevercared lol

kibo said:
Boyo_Doppelganger said:
Almost had a heart attack, but turns out this is just ild bump.

@kibo come back

had to take a break from this shithole even though nothing ever happens IRL except for new problems...wouldnt legit leave without saying goodbye at least unless  dead
@baldcel
@pretty_when_i_cry
@ugliest
@limp_armdick
@"Escobar" 
@andwhoevercared lol

So you are alive and well then, I am so happy :lol:

Heard you have gf and whatnot, so you are back to shitposting cause the school is over, or are you saying the final good-bye?

kibo

Rotter
Boyo_Doppelganger said:
kibo said:
@baldcel
@pretty_when_i_cry
@ugliest
@limp_armdick
@"Escobar" 
@andwhoevercared lol

Heard you have gf and whatnot, so you are back to shitposting cause the school is over, or are you saying the final good-bye?

havent you recieved pic via smike's cuck?thought it was nice a pic  :blush:
have my gf since begging of posting here,she didnt dump me yet lol
never saying goodbye to this shithole 
my brain is wired for places like these
you cant unwire that

Boyo_Doppelganger said:
kibo said:
@baldcel
@pretty_when_i_cry
@ugliest
@limp_armdick
@"Escobar" 
@andwhoevercared lol

had to take a break because addiction was too hard
i cant just rot here,i always rot forever
so had to abstain full time