Slaying women in Italy is hardest thing in world

uglydeathcel

Banned
Men are the best looking in the world and most are flirtatious and flirt with all women so women are validated by chads and have higher standards

Lorebin

Normie
I remember my ex-gf had a virgin, old incel friend from Italy who wanted to fly to her met via tumblr
Also a lot of girls from Italy, Spain and Portugal are fat.

Italy is great, especially Italians from north and central Italy, but if I had to choose between Spain and Italy i'd go with Spain. Iberians are less manlet, and have less north african looking people.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Lol I went to Italy, manlets everywhere and I was threated like a god by the italian girls. Most italian guys are ugly manlets with weird noses, trust me.

Brio

Slayer
When american think about italians they imagine the classic short,swarthy,big nosed man.

It's not like this. I'm rated high only here, on ' ilforumdeibrutti ' ( which is the italian version of this site ) I got rated as 5/10.
You can see guys like me everywhere in Italy...You can see guys with better clothes,better hair,better aura and better facial features everywhere.

Go clubbing in high class zone of Rome and you'll see the competition is incredible.
Remember, I'm 5/10 in Italy. That's how I was rated.

cope , my friend was there recently and every girl was slutty/flirtatious , alot of IOIs

he couldn't slay tho cause he was in a group with other people

Brio

Slayer
RealRob said:
Lol I went to Italy, manlets everywhere and I was threated like a god by the italian girls. Most italian guys are ugly manlets with weird noses, trust me.
I'm 5'11'' , 6 ft with shoes on and the few times I went clubbing I was average to below average.
Lots of 6'1'' guys.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Brio said:
When american think about italians they imagine the classic short,swarthy,big nosed man.

It's not like this. I'm rated high only here, on ' ilforumdeibrutti ' ( which is the italian version of this site ) I got rated as 5/10.
You can see guys like me everywhere in Italy...You can see guys with better clothes,better hair,better aura and better facial features everywhere.

Go clubbing in high class zone of Rome and you'll see the competition is incredible.
Lol ure a 8/10 in italy, you are tall aswell and got a decent frame. Most italians are what, 172cm? Whats the average height over there, for sure there are tons of uber manlets there.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Brio said:
RealRob said:
I'm 5'11'' , 6 ft with shoes on and the few times I went clubbing I was average to below average.
Lots of 6'1'' guys.
Dude you must be a fucking troll, I was in Rome and all I saw was pizza manlets

Brio

Slayer
RealRob said:
Brio said:

Lol ure a 8/10 in italy, you are tall aswell and got a decent frame. Most italians are what, 172cm? Whats the average height over there, for sure there are tons of uber manlets there.
I'm 5'11'' and I feel average that's why I'm asking about lifts. Younger generations are even taller, not less than 5'10'' on average.

And face wise it's probably because of angles/pictures exc but that's another topic.

RealRob said:
Brio said:

Hard to get a good idea, most of the Italian average height statistics are self reported, and we all know how credible self reported statistics tend to be, right? Add to that fact most men height fraud in general, you can expect people to over estimate their height in surveys. We need a legit measured study.

Brio

Slayer
RealRob said:
Brio said:

Italians aren't short...that's a clichè. Younger generations aren't short.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Italian men 174.2 cm (5' 8.0")[/font]
And lets say they height-fraud with 1-2 cm, so the average height is 172-173cm, as I said, MANLETS everywhere.

Heterosexual Male said:
Italy is great, especially Italians from north and central Italy, but if I had to choose between Spain and Italy i'd go with Spain. Iberians are less manlet, and have less north african looking people.
The Spanish have more ethnic in them from history obviously. Even the most disgusting Apulian or Sicilian manlets don't look like this on the average.

Oh, and the Portuguese are even more subhuman and manlet than the Spanish.

Boss

Slayer
The Masked Magician said:
Heterosexual Male said:
The Spanish have more ethnic in them from history obviously. Even the most disgusting Apulian or Sicilian manlets don't look like this on the average.

Spain/Port has some of the best looking men in europe your just cherrypicking

Brio

Slayer
RealRob said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Italian men 174.2 cm (5' 8.0")[/font]
And lets say they height-fraud with 1-2 cm, so the average height is 172-173cm, as I said, MANLETS everywhere.
Those stats are fake. They consider even older men like guys over 60'....

Younger generations are tall.

uglydeathcel

Banned
RealRob said:
Cope First 
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height
and second
There is no football team in the world that amogs italian
Note these are football players and not models

[img=400x600]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/f...xlarge_2x/i/Claudio-Marchisio-Italy.jpg[/img]
[img=400x500]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...x-Pablo_Daniel_Osvaldo_BGR-ITA_2012.jpg[/img]

Boss said:
The Masked Magician said:

Spain/Port has some of the best looking men in europe your just cherrypicking
Obviously they have good looking males you dumbfuck.

But most can't keep their ethnic in check and look horrendous.

There is a fine thin line between looking like a pseudo-Arab and an extremely good looking masculine Med.