R18+ Slaying turns you into a faggot much faster than being incel

Mr Game and Watch

Joe Biden
I don’t think ppl in thread are giving OP a chance.

Back during the days before the rise of the abrahamic religions, homosexuality/bisexuality was rife. We can analyze roman history for example and see this.

There’s always going to be men who want to dominate and men who are naturally submissive. When there’s no females around then this is what happens. It is what it is tbh.

But Op you should come out of the closet. You’re obviously bisexual
It's only bottom gay sex that's subhuman imo. I identity as straight because men who look like men do nothing for me and i have no interest in getting fucked by dudes or even kissing/blowing them

Iegit Theory

Incel
It's only bottom gay sex that's subhuman imo. I identity as straight because men who look like men do nothing for me and i have no interest in getting fucked by dudes or even kissing/blowing them
If it didn’t bother your conscious you wouldn’t make threads to justify yourself, there’s a reason the Bible says not to fuck men. But yeah, you are not gay, just sinned and did something immoral. But at the same time I do think homosexuality is a complete farce and it’s nothing but men who failed at being men, AKA, dominating a woman, men who gave up and accepted their submkssone position. It’s unnatural and why god doesn’t like it. The men you fucked are even more fucked in the head thanks to you needing to penetrate something

Ares

Your Itis' and Mom's Desire💝🐎
You know its time to get a life when the forum devolves to this kind of threads