Browcel

Chad
Sex outside of a loving relationship is meaningless and not worth the effort. Sure, you get a high and a bit of validation but it's only temporary. Most slayers get tired of slaying and want to settle with a ltr.​

Us aspies on this site put way too much emphasis on sex due to being incels/virgins. Sex is finite and once you finish, you will realize it's not all that its cracked up to be. It's pretty disgusting tbh, especially if the girl is a slut. ​

I hope you aspies can evolve, like I have, but I doubt you will. It's time to stop acting like animals.​

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
moon lands on man

zyzz007

Lookism God
Ur Heroes David and Solomon were slayers with 1000 women.  :giggle: :giggle:

In theory but it's really hard to find a girl who you'll still feel the same feelings for after about a half of year being together. Slaying, while empty, I'm sure is incredibly fulfilling, exciting and validating. This time I'm sure the grass is greener

zyzz007

Lookism God
Browcel said:
zyzz007 said:
Ur Heroes David and Solomon were slayers with 1000 women.  :giggle: :giggle:
That was then, this is now.
Doesnt change a thing. All these christian morals and values and those same pastors who preach it are alpha males cucking the males in the audience. Christian women dont care about morals, no woman does, only good men on this nasty earth have honour and loyality. What u said in ur initial post, u shud forget that right now, u are setting urself up for betrayal and being cheated on and divorced.

SexGod

Coper
A loving relationship is meaningless and not worth the effort. Sure, you get a high and a bit of validation but it's not worth the effort. Most cucks get tired of relationships and want to slay.

Us aspies on this site put way too much emphasis on relationships due to being incels/virgins. Relationships are finite and once you finish, you will realize it's not all that its cracked up to be. It's pretty disgusting tbh, especially if the girl is a slut. 

I hope you aspies can evolve, like I have, but I doubt you will. It's time to stop acting like cucks.

// Infolinks