Slaying is for losers trying to catch up

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Normal people had girlfriends since teens, than through uni and than get married at 26 or something.
Only people who didn't went through this part of life are trying to play catch up game.
Guess what you will never catch up and you will never be functioning grown adult without these experiences.

This.

Trying to be a slayer is such a try hard cope if it doesn't come naturally.

It something people did when they were 16 and now you are trying to pull this at yours 20s lmao

asiancel

King of Chads
slaying is only legit when you're 12, after 18 it's just coping

maximus1

Slayer
Slaying is for good looking people with a high sex drive. Stop coping for once.

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
maximus1 said:
You are the one whos coping boyo. Normal people do as I said. You will never catch up and experience teen love and you know it.

YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Normal people had girlfriends since teens, than through uni and than get married at 26 or something.
Only people who didn't went through this part of life are trying to play catch up game.
Guess what you will never catch up and you will never be functioning grown adult without these experiences.
FULLY LEGIT

I am a fucking embarrassment. No one irl is impressed by high kill counts, not even other guys. Having a gf confers massive social status and credibility and it's what the vast majority of Normies are after, even chads.

FuckThis

Slayer
while normal people have IG profiles with millions of followers, making money while going to the different location every few days, you are sitting in a dark room and going to the clubs begging some females to get with you

now that is what I call pathethic

END IT

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
FULLY LEGIT

I am a fucking embarrassment. No one irl is impressed by high kill counts, not even other guys. Having a gf confers massive social status and credibility and it's what the vast majority of Normies are after, even chads.
Yes. I mean, my father asks me do I have a girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND Not a fwb or whatever shit internet dwellers came up with.
Most of this forum isn't much in touch with real life.

EnglishFOB

Normie
'Wanting to get laid' is cope for having no friends, no social life, missing gigs/festivals/parties, having no fun experiences and being a high inhibition low EQ autist.

LOOKSMAXXING

Coper
this is why the west is getting destroyed
because most men are like op, they hate pussy, they just want a girl to cuddle, a second mummy

just because you dont have the hunger to fuck hot chicks, it doesnt mean that everyone else is like you
[hr]
EnglishFOB said:
'Wanting to get laid' is cope for having no friends, no social life, missing gigs/festivals/parties, having no fun experiences and being a high inhibition low EQ autist.
so, following your logic, chads are losers.

Uncle Junior

Coper
Ahhh the daily cope thread
We go through this everyday
Just another incel trying desperately to cling on to a bit of hope
Rather than spiting in chads face and saying fuck u shoot me in the head

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
EnglishFOB said:
:clap:

If I could go back I never would have slayed srs
[hr]
LOOKSMAXXING said:
because most men are like op, they hate pussy, they just want a girl to cuddle, a second mummy

just because you dont have the hunger to fuck hot chicks, it doesnt mean that everyone else is like you
[hr]
EnglishFOB said:
:cope:

EnglishFOB

Normie
LOOKSMAXXING said:

[hr]
EnglishFOB said:
They wanna get laid in the context of social/experience shit that comes with it. Getting laid at a cool party, student night, festival, on holiday, etc. Not chasing pussy via forums, pua, basement online-dating, etc.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
No amount of slaying in your late teens/20's can make up for teen love with a JB GF when you're 14/15 yrs old

Anakind

King of Chads
maximus1 said:
Good-looking people with a high sex drive are usually socially adjusted and have an attractive girlfriend.

Slaying is usually done by aggressive manlets with an inferiority complex.

DirtMcGirt

Incel
LOL @ the incels on this post. If you think for one minute guys that had a "normal" dating life from 13-18 and then are married by 26 wouldn't trade shoes with me in a heartbeat you're delusional and sadly mistaken. Having a girlfriend, is an impediment. A guy who has had a semi regular sex life and has a semi attractive (6-7/10) girlfriend would give his left testicle to be a slayer. As a slayer the world is yours. My friends are all slayers as well and i don't even bother telling them about most of my kills. I don't slay to brag or for acceptance, I slay because i genuinely enjoy the sexual experience of a new and attractive woman. If you aren't slaying for this reason you need your head examined.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Wow @ this mountain of cope itt

Have you guys seriously gotten to the point where you're desperate enough to believe "chad doesn't have ONS, chad definitely has less than 10 lays and if he doesn't that's weird and he's a loser" :lol: I guess whatever helps you sleep at night 

I agree that chronic, focused serial slaying isn't really the norm, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think chads and staceys don't have mindless hookup sex all the time out of propinquity, especially during their early 20s phase. Mostly they even just end up slaying in their search for a quality partner. 

Either way, good looking people are having lots of sex with other good looking people, too bad for you!