Slaying is Empty, Wud Rather just One Loving Wife

zyzz007

Lookism God
And live with her in a cabin FAR away from society.
We wud grow our own food together and make love everyday.
And not worry about workcelling or studycelling.

Ill take that over Slaying anyday.
Man was not made to be a workcel slave. All of these slaves are souless and have NO FREEDOM.
I want to be a FREE man.

Magnus

Lookism God
I'd rather just slay for a few years then settle down and ltr

Nyhil

Slayer
its not about slaying or marrying a loving girl

its about having the ability to arouse female sexual lust, and since women's sexuality revolve around pleasing her man, you'll get what you want either way. From random girls validating you and giving you pleasure when you ask or a single girl who would do the same since you're the object of her, or their, sexual fantasies.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nyhil said:

its about having the ability to arouse female sexual lust, and since women's sexuality revolve around pleasing her man, you'll get what you want either way. From random girls validating you and giving you pleasure when you ask or a single girl who would do the same since you're the object of her, or their, sexual fantasies.
True, the only way I can get a woman to leave society with me is to become a hunk.
Or go to some far away European place in the countryside and get a rural, non feminized, kind, submissive woman.

MurderLove

Incel
Your threads are always spot on. Once you truly see firsthand the quality of a european woman who was not corrupted by mainstream society you will find all other girls repulsive.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Nyhil said:

:clap:

zyzz007

Lookism God
MurderLove said:
Your threads are always spot on. Once you truly see firsthand the quality of a european woman who was not corrupted by mainstream society you will find all other girls repulsive.
I already find most women repulsive with their arrogant feminist stuck up attitudes.

zyzz007 said:
And live with her in a cabin FAR away from society.
We wud grow our own food together and make love everyday.
And not worry about workcelling or studycelling.

Ill take that over Slaying anyday
Legit , if only if only...

rugby1233

Chad
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Liam Neeson:[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.[/font]

Lel

Gigachad
Nyhil said:

:clap:

preach it boyo

zyzz007

Lookism God
True Romance said:
You're Indian aren't you? Get an arranged marriage
LOL, get married to an ex carousel rider who will hate and later on divorce me for not looking like the chads she fucked? Ill pass thank u.

Herald

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
Nyhil said:

True, the only way I can get a woman to leave society with me is to become a hunk.
Or go to some far away European place in the countryside and get a rural, non feminized, kind, submissive woman.
Dude, come on man. 

Read @"Nyhil" sig and the comment you just quoted. 

Read this: http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-EVERY-UNHAPPY-WIFE-IS-A-RAPE-VICTIM

IF SHE WANTS TO FUCK YOU, She will be submissive NATURALLY. 

Women don't behave the way they do with betas because of "feminism" or "the lack of morality or lack of religion". 

(Link to other thread: http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-IF-WOMEN-DON-T-WANT-TO-FUCK-YOU?pid=712789#pid712789)

and Nyhil's LEGIT anecdotal thread:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Getting-addicted-to-omegle-and-how-girls-are-now-masturbating-online

mydougiefresh

Normie
Nyhil said:

I came to this revelation already in slooth8t, mog or be mogged.
Approaching hundreds of girls and constantly working on your "game" is slavery.
Once you get above the 8 threshold, then you can be confident and chill while you're collecting all this free pussy without a hassle, without this constant mental masturbation about whether you said the right thing, whether you showed confidence and was witty.
Being good looking is the most solid feature in the meat market. No need to put up with bullshit and dysfunctional behaviors of sluts if you're good looking, you simply next her and forget about her. You are the chooser.
I already feel a lot more confident and grounded during my process of preparing for my double jaw+ genio+ possibly cheekbone implants. I know that I don't have to be a salesman anymore.