• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

slayers with good taste: should i buy these shoes?

ifhy

Joke
color looks swaggy and low inhibition as fuck but idk.

:help: :suicide:

New Poster

Now on youtube
Are you black?

Are you in a frat?

If the answer to these is no, then for fucks sake have some taste and wear something sensible.

ifhy

Joke
New Poster said:
Are you black?

Are you in a frat?

If the answer to these is no, then for fucks sake have some taste and wear something sensible.

im not black or in a frat so wtf? sensible? i'm lost

New Poster

Now on youtube
ifhy said:
New Poster said:
Are you black?

Are you in a frat?

Give me some context.  What's your race, age, and class?  What general region do you live in?

ifhy

Joke
New Poster said:
ifhy said:

Give me some context.  What's your race, age, and class?  What general region do you live in?

fucking lol at this guy. do you like the shoes or not? why complicate such a simple thing. gotdamn

New Poster

Now on youtube
ifhy said:
New Poster said:

fucking lol at this guy. do you like the shoes or not?

No.  They're too loud considering you're probably wearing the usual incel garb -- loose fitting t-shirt and cargo shorts/shitty jeans.  Find a girl or gay guy who can dress you because you have horrible taste.

purps drank

Rotter
ifhy said:
New Poster said:

fucking lol at this guy. do you like the shoes or not? why complicate such a simple thing. gotdamn

Lol all of those questions do matter you stylecel. I'd say overall I don't like the shoes though, they are too loud and try hard.

ifhy

Joke
purps drank said:
ifhy said:

Lol all of those questions do matter you stylecel. I'd say overall I don't like the shoes though, they are too loud and try hard.

alright alright, got you boyos. do you have any recommendation for a stylecel?

New Poster said:
ifhy said:
fucking lol at this guy. do you like the shoes or not?

No.  They're too loud considering you're probably wearing the usual incel garb -- loose fitting t-shirt and cargo shorts/shitty jeans.  Find a girl or gay guy who can dress you because you have horrible taste.

ok, thanks. can you post some good shoes though? you sound like you probably have good taste idk

ifhy

Joke
RodgerRabbit said:
People make styles, styles don't make people. Some can pull it off, others can't. Those shoes would look good on a sporty/swaggy extroverted 6+, but it would look terrible on an awkward incel with dad jeans.

This seems really legit. Thanks broyo.

dwarf

Joke
This is included in "Gymcel Starter Pack"

Reserve your copy today