• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayers.net, help me meet this girl

normiecope

Regular
Some girl I was talking to last week online with mutual friends and said she wanted to meet up at her place but I couldn't do it.

We've been talking intermittently now, but she doesn't put much effort into the conversation. She still says she still wants to meet but hasn't asked.

How do I make sure she isn't lying about wanting to meet?

How do I get her to meet me?

modified

hairloss expert
normiecope said:
Some girl I was talking to last week online with mutual friends and said she wanted to meet up at her place but I couldn't do it.

We've been talking intermittently now, but she doesn't put much effort into the conversation. She still says she still wants to meet but hasn't asked.

Start stalking her and then pop out of the bushes. She'll be so impressed by your persistence, she'll drop her panties right then and there.

Seriously though women usually have so many guys they're talking to at one time, or if they're not talking to multiple guys they know they could be with ease that you can't overinvest in any one like this. The odds of things working out with any one girl at any moment in time are so negligible.

That's why PUAs advise against oneitis and in favor of numbers game. It's the only way to keep your sanity and have any probability of success.

normiecope

Regular
modified said:
normiecope said:

Start stalking her and then pop out of the bushes. She'll be so impressed by your persistence, she'll drop her panties right then and there.

Seriously though women usually have so many guys they're talking to at one time, or if they're not talking to multiple guys they know they could be with ease that you can't overinvest in any one like this. The odds of things working out with any one girl at any moment in time are so negligible.

That's why PUAs advise against oneitis and in favor of numbers game. It's the only way to keep your sanity and have any probability of success.

I get that.

How can I make it seem like I'm not invested but I still want to meet?

Sounds like a flakey bitch who has her hands tied with other dicks. I'd stop trying or caring

Let her randomly hit you up

normiecope

Regular
Colez said:
Sounds like a flakey bitch who has her hands tied with other dicks. I'd stop trying or caring

Let her randomly hit you up

I'm an ugly incel I need this

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
I don't think this is going to end well for you. If she's not putting effort into the conversation, then she's probably not interested? well, fuck do I know I'm an incel.

Just ask her if she wants to hang out, then be outgoing, fun and NT on the date and you should have her in the pocket easily. She already established that she is interested in you, so this is a simple NT game task.

modified

hairloss expert
normiecope said:
modified said:

I get that.

How can I make it seem like I'm not invested but I still want to meet?

The reality is it mostly doesn't matter. You can try to play it a million ways in your head and try to come up with a million strategies to "get her". But in the end, it will mostly come down to factors outside of your control - how busy she is with other things, what impression you made on her (and how it fades over time), what other guys are trying to get her, what she's looking for in life at that moment, etc.

The best realization you can come to in these circumstances is that there is no "perfect approach" to get her to want you. If there is some "perfect series of messages" to send her, you don't have sufficient data (the factors listed above) to compose it. So all you can do is take your best try, and let it go.

You really need to be working multiple girls from multiple angles to remain sane because you will lose so many at so many different points along the way. It takes a few times of trying your best in circumstances like this to understand.

Statistically speaking, you are most likely to lose this girl. Give it your best try, but when you do lose her and she stops responding or blows you off, don't get bent out of shape. Recognize that is ALWAYS the most likely outcome and try to find your next target.