slayers, how do I escalate?

Slut's Shame

Normie
I doubt I'll get good advice here but if a girl and I are attracted to eachother, how do I turn that into sex

Slut's Shame

Normie
I've fucked a girl I met by groping her and I'm probably rightfully not in the slayers group

Nyhil

Slayer
be good looking and sexual

but the important aspect is be sexual using your body. Ideal is asking her to rate a naughty facial expression, rate a new tongue trick yo learnt on her mouth/neck, then rate pecs and lead her to touch it, do this till its hard dick time then shell be all wet already if she is attracted to you. All this in a playful way.

the thing is be the first to show off private parts then ask her, or do it yourself, to take clothes off after youre already naked.

Slut's Shame

Normie
I feel rotten. If I asked her to rate me, my face would distort and i'd have a look of pain in my eyes 
I can do confident body language but when I open my mouth, aspie comes out

I'll try a 'do you think I'm buff' and offer her to touch though, but in general that's an autistic way to go about things

Nyhil

Slayer
Slut said:
I feel rotten. If I asked her to rate me, my face would distort and i'd have a look of pain in my eyes 
I can do confident body language but when I open my mouth, aspie comes out

I'll try a 'do you think I'm buff' and offer her to touch though, but in general that's an autistic way to go about things

just lol thats why i said be good looking and sexual

if you have no sexual energy towards a girl you should reconsider your sexuality

also if you are at your place with her you know shes dtf so just say hey baby wanna see something and show hard dick if its big youll make her cream herself on the spot.

I remember a redhead getting all red when i ripped it off and showed her. She couldnt say anything so i just led her hands in there and whispered in her ears, make me cum gorgeous i love you.