• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

slayers gtfih: how to tell which girls have tighter vaginas

AJALKKA86

अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि
Juicy nigger dicks i like

Golgonto

140 Wesley
stance

wider stance = not scared of getting pumped because wide fanny

narrow = protective of getting pumped

WhyAmIHere

Banned
Gorilla Crew
Slayers usually fuck them that's how they can tell

Crisick

you're inferior
You insert your dick in her pussy and then you compare to the other ones you fucked.

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
you have to put your fingers in there, if two fingers get in there easily then her cunt is like a groceries bag

Crisick

you're inferior
Quantum Of Cope said:
Crisick said:
You insert your dick in her pussy and then you compare to the other ones you fucked.

so... you have a lot of sex?

Me? No, I'm a virgin, read my stats under my username

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
6ft4 said:
After 85 slays I've come to the following conclusions

Short girls with narrow hips and bone structure in general are the most difficult to penetrate and have the smallest pussies 

I fucked a 4'11 and 5'1 girl with narrow hips and they're pussies were similarly tight

Girls who have a lot of sex are likely to be loose even if their bodies are small 
Example of this was a slim 5'3 girl I fucked who was just out of an LTR and had a dissapointing pussy
I also fucked a fat girl a few times who just finished an LTR, her ex was fat also and she said his dick was tiny compared to mine but said that they fucked at least 3 times per week and she was extremely lose despite being fcked by a small dick

Older women have grand canyon pussies, feels like shit

Girls who are young and have had a child can still maintain average pussy tightness and feel no diffirent from a typical sexually active girl

Girls who exercise and keep fit can maintain pussy tightness. I fucked a girl who was doing some music and dance course in college and spent hours dancing every day, her pussy had above average tightness despite her admitting she has a high laycount

Virgins have the best wall tightness. The two virgins I fucked were somewhat chubby and I didn't have any real difficuly entering them but the walls of their pussies felt as good if not better than the tiny girls who were difficult to enter

Combination of height, wide bone structure and being over weight almost certainly guarantees a loose pussy

Fat girls generally getting wetter than slim girls may lead to them feeling more lose even if tightness is the same

:kim:

thanks

---

now compare this to crisick's tryhard cringe overload reply :giggle:

phuckthisgayearth said:
petite asian virgin

@AnxiousBeaner

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
unaccomplished said:
6ft4 said:

Short girls with narrow hips and bone structure in general are the most difficult to penetrate and have the smallest pussies 

I fucked a 4'11 and 5'1 girl with narrow hips and they're pussies were similarly tight

Girls who have a lot of sex are likely to be loose even if their bodies are small 
Example of this was a slim 5'3 girl I fucked who was just out of an LTR and had a dissapointing pussy
I also fucked a fat girl a few times who just finished an LTR, her ex was fat also and she said his dick was tiny compared to mine but said that they fucked at least 3 times per week and she was extremely lose despite being fcked by a small dick

Girls who are young and have had a child can still maintain average pussy tightness and feel no diffirent from a typical sexually active girl

Girls who exercise and keep fit can maintain pussy tightness. I fucked a girl who was doing some music and dance course in college and spent hours dancing every day, her pussy had above average tightness despite her admitting she has a high laycount

Virgins have the best wall tightness. The two virgins I fucked were somewhat chubby and I didn't have any real difficuly entering them but the walls of their pussies felt as good if not better than the tiny girls who were difficult to enter

Combination of height, wide bone structure and being over weight almost certainly guarantees a loose pussy

Fat girls generally getting wetter than slim girls may lead to them feeling more lose even if tightness is the same

:kim:

thanks

---

now compare this to crisick's tryhard cringe overload reply :giggle:

phuckthisgayearth said:
petite asian virgin

@AnxiousBeaner

they can squeal really loud tho, so if you live with your parents it's red hot

@"AnxiousBeaner" 
@anxiousbeaner
@anxiousbeaner @anxiousbeaner

edit: red hot = sketchy/risky, i forget i'm not talking to australians

Poontang Jones

PSLGBT, 2020 Looiskm MOTY
Ride horses.

Ride horses.

Ride horses.

It's like...butthole tight

6ft4 said:

Who is the guy in your profile picture?

It mostly comes down to height, but it doesn't really matter in the end. If a girl is tight and unattractive, you wouldn't enjoy sleeping with her. If she's loose and hot, then it will be great.

a9b3

Champion
how is height correlated with pussy tightness?

RealRetard

I pray to no one
HQNP
You straight up ask her how many men she slept with

It's that simple really

If her voice cracks after you ask her this question then she probably sleeps round a lot and is loose LOL

Crisick

you're inferior
a9b3 said:
how is height correlated with pussy tightness?

It's not, people are retarded.

Vaginas get loose or tighten up depending on how horny the girl is.