• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer got caught cheating Fuark.

OnTheRun

Regular
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
HO LY FU CK

this guy is a LEGIT slayer, 8+

it is no coincidence we have never had a member on psl that came even CLOSE to this, remember that this is a LEGITIMATE handsome as fuck guy the next time you proclaim that narrowskull Orb is an 9/10 or whoever fucking else you autists talk about

HO LE SHIT at this slayer, he just dominates his surroundings with his frame

THIS is the kind of guy you have to realize we're up against, the so-called good looking guys on this forum fucking PALE into invisibility compared to this kind of specimen

lol at this cope as fuck forum, you are competing with guys like the one in the video when will you jordan barret cocksuckers realize this

oh and btw, no doubt those two chicks kept fucking him afterward

I agree with what you said about orb and the other so called slayers posting here, but if the guy in that video is such a slayer then why the fuk his girlfriend is a FAT OLD ASIAN bitch? And his side bitch is a out of prime and like 5 or 6 at best, which proves you don't know shit neither. No one here knows shit, everyone is coping and pulling theories out of their asses.

What kind of slayer LTR's old fatty asians and cheat on them with past prime 5's

Nope cope like the pope

sfinkter

Joke
robust 6/10 face and DOM frame + height. He does look like a manly man though which is huge for girls above ~18-20

this is what slayer looks like. of course u guys say most sluthaters are good looking, cus u dnt know how to rate. guys like this are around 2%, in my school in my year 2 guys are good as him (6ft2+robust skull and frame jocks), they are the guys fucking the all the top10% women. we have no chance vs guys like this.

face the facts, 2% of men are 8/10+ (in their age group), not 1/1000 or sum stupid shit cus u use male models picked by gay men as the standard for goodlooking.

POS

Banned
whats funny is he was probably fucking a third or even forth cunt, but those 2 cunts are so self absorbed that they think they are the only 2 hes fucking :giggle:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Facial aestetics: 6/10
Facial masculinity: 6-7/10
Body masculinity: 8/10
Masculine presence: 10/10

stamaster21

Rotter
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
V.A. said:

yea, you can't rate for shit, welcome to the ignore list

i would say orb looks more pretty then mascaline, i gave orb a 8.5/10 he lacks sexual appeal, would proper oral posture who knows maybe in 2 years he will look better. This guy is not a 8/10 bad rating that guy is a 7/10.

Semm

Joke
U guys are gay as fucking fuck shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this shit goed deep

The Big Dipper

Regular
POS said:
whats funny is he was probably fucking a third or even forth cunt, but those 2 cunts are so self absorbed that they think they are the only 2 hes fucking :giggle:

:banderas:

You're almost certainly correct. They're too self absorbed to even consider that possibility. 

But man, I can't get over how he's fucking that ugly Asian girl. And apparently even proposed to her? WTF?

I think orb is a 5, and this guy is a 6.5. His women are in the 4-5 range. For them, he's probably an 8 or a 9 because they're fat and they want someone who can pick them up by the ass. Yes frame counts, but I have seen too many women fawning over average framed men to believe that this guy is elite simply because of his frame.

And I'm sure he kept banging them after this vid.

The Big Dipper said:
POS said:

:banderas:

You're almost certainly correct. They're too self absorbed to even consider that possibility. 

But man, I can't get over how he's fucking that ugly Asian girl. And apparently even proposed to her? WTF?

this is proof of why hypergamy is so fucked right now. high T NT/normalfag chads like this dude will legit fuck anything

coldfish

Regular
pid=\ said:
The Big Dipper said:
POS said:

shes his orbiter, being used as maid, while the side bitches are his true sexual enjoyment

Drake

Regular
ketzdinio said:
The fact that they even made a phuckin vid like this, setting it up all cleverly and shit, just shows how much of a slayer he is.

No way they would have done this to some beta orbiter.

this is legit

this video just shows how dumb and low iq are the females :lol:
"we caught you,sam!!!!"

so what,bitch ? :lol:  now she got wet the girls that are watching the video and made him more popular :lol:

Drake said:
ketzdinio said:
The fact that they even made a phuckin vid like this, setting it up all cleverly and shit, just shows how much of a slayer he is.

No way they would have done this to some beta orbiter.

this is legit

this video just shows how dumb and low iq are the females :lol:
"we caught you,sam!!!!"

so what,bitch ? :lol:  now she got wet the girls that are watching the video and made him more popular :lol:

Lmao ikr. Now girls across the world wanna fuck Sam now

currypowder

Regular
I'd say he's a 5-6/10. Doesn't look that tall in the video, maybe 5'11. The asian girl is hideous, the white girl is average 4-5/10. 

Doubt he's a slayer if he bought engagement rings for them lol.

Also looks older, late 20's or early 30's

Lonoisagod

Joke
currypowder said:
I'd say he's a 5-6/10. Doesn't look that tall in the video, maybe 5'11. The asian girl is hideous, the white girl is average 4-5/10. 

Doubt he's a slayer if he bought engagement rings for them lol.

Also looks older, late 20's or early 30's

primetime said:
you can't be a slayer banging subpar girls

C.O.P.E