Slayer and his incel brothers

GifMan

Incel
Genetics never ceases to blow my mind. The right concoction of genetics that produces a slayer also produces sub 5s. By the way the dude is a miscer and used to very rarely post on /fit/ last year.

theworld21

Cuck
I'm tired of all these stupid "genetic recombination" threads. If you knew anything, you would know that oral posture determines a persons beauty.

Chincel

Normie
If you really want your mind blown, go look at Dennis Quaid when he was young and then Randy Quaid.

Slayer

Normie
theworld21 said:
I'm tired of all these stupid "genetic recombination" threads. If you knew anything, you would know that oral posture determines a persons beauty.

Anakind

King of Chads
theworld21 said:
B-b-but this forum is full of Harvard scientists.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
theworld21 said:
The same "oral posture" is surely responsible for different frames, hairlines, health conditions, intelligence, talents, etc. among siblings.

:goodfellas: