• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer and his incel brothers

GifMan

Joke
Genetics never ceases to blow my mind. The right concoction of genetics that produces a slayer also produces sub 5s. By the way the dude is a miscer and used to very rarely post on /fit/ last year.

theworld21

I'm tired of all these stupid "genetic recombination" threads. If you knew anything, you would know that oral posture determines a persons beauty.

Chincel

Regular
If you really want your mind blown, go look at Dennis Quaid when he was young and then Randy Quaid.

Slayer

Regular
theworld21 said:
I'm tired of all these stupid "genetic recombination" threads. If you knew anything, you would know that oral posture determines a persons beauty.

Anakind

Champion
theworld21 said:

B-b-but this forum is full of Harvard scientists.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
theworld21 said:

The same "oral posture" is surely responsible for different frames, hairlines, health conditions, intelligence, talents, etc. among siblings.

:goodfellas: