• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate Slayer? 30M Rate me

Zeuzbrah

are you married to a tranny blud
strong cope

Scammer

π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-π”—π”―π”¦π”žπ”‘ ↻ π”‡π”žπ”―Η©-𝔏𝔬𝔬ǩ𝔰
Shitposters
Nigger why are u here asking for a rate when ur 30 with a wife u fucking autist

Zeuzbrah

Nigger why are u here asking for a rate when ur 30 with a wife u fucking autist
Settled down early, and had just reached my prime. Always wondered what my potential was, and also had never been rated. Looks like I'm 5/10, time to rope.

Scammer

Shitposters
Settled down early, and had just reached my prime. Always wondered what my potential was, and also had never been rated. Looks like I'm 5/10, time to rope.
It’s true ur ugly but u have a wife and u can procreate no reason to rope u idiot

When I had a ltr I wasn’t worried about my looks only when single

Zeuzbrah

It’s true ur ugly but u have a wife and u can procreate no reason to rope u idiot

When I had a ltr I wasn’t worried about my looks only when single
Already have 3 sons. Show what you look like so at least I know who's calling me ugly.

Last edited:

Scammer

Shitposters
Already have 3 sons. Show what you look like so at least I know who's calling me ugly.
Idk who u r n u might spazz out n dox me but a lot of ppl know what I look like n they would say I mog u

5/10 face. Harmony and ratios are fine but ur boneless and don't have any striking features. Good body tho. Ur too old for surgery so I'd advise u to build on that niche that u got going. Start roiding, get tatts etc

Zeuzbrah

Jfl at having a neurotic dad like you. I would rope if my dad was such a cuck that would go on incels forums asking for rates.
You should rope anyways for being a cuck and legit participating in this forum, unlike me who made this account/thread for lulz. I would invite you over to the forum where I heard about you guys, but the misc is closed off to the public indefinitely.
Holy fuck you're hot; Very strong, how tall are you?
6'2 207 lbs
5/10 face. Harmony and ratios are fine but ur boneless and don't have any striking features. Good body tho. Ur too old for surgery so I'd advise u to build on that niche that u got going. Start roiding, get tatts etc
Lmao. Thanks I guess, but I don't need to have bones sticking out of my face to be above average, and I very much doubt that's what attracts women. All the people you guys rate as 5/10 look like incels, while the 7/10s are just as much incels. There's no real world meaning behind your ratings.

I agree with the niche thing, and I'll continue to work out. However, I wouldn't want to ruin what I have achieved naturally (which mogs >90% of the male population) by jumping on roids. Tats I might consider, some Slavic design maybe.

DHT

5Ξ±-dihydrotestosterone
Masculinity Crew
looks like shit

Lmao. Thanks I guess, but I don't need to have bones sticking out of my face to be above average, and I very much doubt that's what attracts women. All the people you guys rate as 5/10 look like incels, while the 7/10s are just as much incels. There's no real world meaning behind your ratings.
Utter cope.bones=beauty. Bones are literally what makes a face good looking. I rated this guy a 7/10 the other day and he mogs u hard

1631565566405.png

fadehaircut

Regular
OP if you want true results just make a tinder

anything less than 20 matches a day after a week means you're subhuman (without boosts)

looksnmax

6/10 face, 9/10 body. Overall 7/10 high status, babe slayer.
You should rope anyways for being a cuck and legit participating in this forum, unlike me who made this account/thread for lulz. I would invite you over to the forum where I heard about you guys, but the misc is closed off to the public indefinitely.

6'2 207 lbs

I agree with the niche thing, and I'll continue to work out. However, I wouldn't want to ruin what I have achieved naturally (which mogs >90% of the male population) by jumping on roids. Tats I might consider, some Slavic design maybe.