[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]At least try to get all-knowledge. If you fail, at least you'll be prepared to live forever.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]W[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ell, not necessarily. But you know what I mean. [/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Or if you don't know what I mean, you could find out. 
And if you can't find out, at least you could want to find out.[/font]

Mughal

Banned
But legit though, how is a Slavic girl different from other European girls? Please describe the facial feature differences in complete detail. I will be on the lookout from now on. Thanks.

brain damage

Coper
Spot on. Slavic girls are primitive and will choose an aggressive sand nigger turk over a highly evolved white. That's just how worthless their minds are. Perhaps there is a logic to their madness since whites are cucks and will be eradicated by said sand niggers and those girls want their genes to survive.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
brain damage said:
Spot on. Slavic girls are primitive and will choose an aggressive sand nigger turk over a highly evolved white. That's just how worthless their minds are. Perhaps there is a logic to their madness since whites are cucks and will be eradicated by said sand niggers and those girls want their genes to survive.
Shitskin cope, I have never in my life saw a slavic girl with a non-white.
Only foreigner that can date them is a WASP.
And even that isn't much common.

Miroslav Chad

Slayer
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
brain damage said:
Once they leave EE they can't stop sucking ethnic cock.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Miroslav Chad said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Once they leave EE they can't stop sucking ethnic cock.
:cage:

Boss

Slayer
Ironicaly the pizza guy you posted is whiter than most slavs