• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Skull size is a fucking cope

Zoosus

Rotter
Having a big head doesnt mean shit. I see plenty of twink-framed asian bobbleheads who look terrible. The key to being handsome is having a chiseled skull, with strong healthy features. Yes, in general large skulls are better but if you have a giant skull that's shaped like a potato and shit features, you aren't gonna be handsome. Eggman has a giant, egg shaped skull and hes 2/10.

On the other hand, Sean Opry has a relatively small skull, but he looks handsome due to his strong, healthy looking face and chiseled features. His skull is compact.

Zoosus

Rotter
Pinhead said:
Its about having a proportionate skull with AT LEAST average measurements mate (which sean opry fits btw, his skull is larger than average) obviously a large skulled egghead is still ugly as fuck. All im saying is a SMALL HEAD is a death sentence, not lack of a big one.

When I go out in public I hardly never see anyone with a small skull. You're probably confusing skull size with a recessed lower third, which could make it look small. The overall size isn't that important, you just want to have sharp, masculine features.

Having a large head relative to your frame is a neotenous feature

Ascent_II

Machine
Who the fuck cares about skull, really?

All you aspies cope with your retarded theories; fWHR, skull theory, RTT; none of it means anything worthwhile.

Just have a 7+ face. That's literally all that matters. PERIOD.

lolatmylife

Regular
Ascent II said:

Finally, someone said it.

FuckThis

Rotter
It is one of those trolling non issues

like wrists for instance

it is very irrelevant

Magnus

Champion
Ascent II said:

All you aspies cope with your retarded theories; fWHR, skull theory, RTT; none of it means anything worthwhile.

there are next to no 7+ guys with small skulls 

the one and only exception I can think of is Zayn

LowIQcel

Regular
Magnus said:
Ascent II said:

Beiber

inb4 incel without status

Magnus

Champion
LowIQcel said:
Magnus said:

Beiber

inb4 incel without status

his skull isn't vertically stunted so not a true skullcel

plus is he really 7+ without status? it's debatable imo

Ascent_II

Machine
Magnus said:
Ascent II said:

When I say 7+ I mean face alone. While it's true that good genetics come in packages, i.e. that 7+ males will have big skulls, this is not some universal truth.

A cousin of mine who is MM tier is my height-ish (5'7"). Small feminine hands, wrists, skull and frame. But when I worked with him in town (UK mall) girls were fucking all over him, even ones with bigger skulls and who mogged him by 2-3+ inches.

So what can we conclude? Insofar as your face is attractive (lookism 7ish) everything else is mostly irrelevant. He's (MM cousin) short, shy and unassertive but because he's facially really attractive he does fine.

End of story.

Cloud

Machine
I think I have the egg man type of big head. I have a big forehead.

AncapFAG

Listening to classicalmusic for not rope
the skull theory is absolute bullshit, I was approached by several foid even before completing puberty in general. What a thing then. What the fuck can I care about the shape and size of the skull if I can safely hide it with long hair? JFL. You are only a mass of retarded, look at orb has a recessed jaw, zero cheekbones, skull doliocephalic and also remains the most beautiful man on the planet. Only the eye area counts and the cheekbones are clearly visible all the rest just bullshit. What then if you have a brachycephalic skull but zero lower third you seem only ridiculous. Enough of this delayed coping.

AncapFAG said:
the skull theory is absolute bullshit, I was approached by several foid even before completing puberty in general. What a thing then. What the fuck can I care about the shape and size of the skull if I can safely hide it with long hair? JFL. You are only a mass of retarded, look at orb has a recessed jaw, zero cheekbones, skull doliocephalic and also remains the most beautiful man on the planet. Only the eye area counts and the cheekbones are clearly visible all the rest just bullshit. What then if you have a brachycephalic skull but zero lower third you seem only ridiculous. Enough of this delayed coping.

Its beyond over for you, kill yourself phaggot.

o'pry's skull is like 23.5 inches probably, that's not small that's quite above average.

I do agree with you that skull size is cope if you're atleast 30th percentile
But below 30th percentile it becomes massively important (22.25 inches or smaller)