Skull Size has to be the biggest death

It's the only thing that can't be fixed (unless you are genetically deformed beyond what normies consider human). 

Everything else can be fixed through surgery.  But if your head is just too small, you'll have eyes that are too small, nose too small, jaw too small, even if everything is proportional gg

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
lots of other things cant be fixed

fucked facial proportions... now way to rlly fix that. unless the issue is lower third 

fucked frame size or proportions 

penis size 

jarring asymmetry cant rlly be fixed either.

ogrecel

Chad
yep my head is too damn small, that means all the measurements are skewed.  Doesn't look as bad as you'd think but it still sucks

Rigor Mortis said:

fucked facial proportions... now way to rlly fix that. unless the issue is lower third 

penis size 

You get get away with frame size as long as it's not horribly bad.
If you have fucked facial proportions then I doubt normies would consider you normal.

Penis size should not keep you an incel since she only sees the cock size after it's already in her.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:
It's the only thing that can't be fixed (unless you are genetically deformed beyond what normies consider human). 

Everything else can be fixed through surgery.  But if your head is just too small, you'll have eyes that are too small, nose too small, jaw too small, even if everything is proportional gg
No.

Not true

False

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
TrickleDown said:
Rigor Mortis said:

penis size 

If you have fucked facial proportions then I doubt normies would consider you normal.

Penis size should not keep you an incel since she only sees the cock size after it's already in her.
if frame is klinefelters bad it makes a diff. no real way to make hips or femur smaller and upper body considerably wider. 

also in regards to the asymmetry and fucked proportions, yeah normies may or may not consider it "deformed" based on the severity. its just sad when it happens to someone who didnt always have it, and im not just bringing myself into it as per usual. others here have dealt with it too. like that one guy who actually had good features and would be a 6.5 , but has torticolis that was never adressed and now looks like a picasso painting.

Rigor Mortis said:
TrickleDown said:

if frame is klinefelters bad it makes a diff. no real way to make hips or femur smaller and upper body considerably wider. 

also in regards to the asymmetry and fucked proportions, yeah normies may or may not consider it "deformed" based on the severity. its just sad when it happens to someone who didnt always have it, and im not just bringing myself into it as per usual. others here have dealt with it too. like that one guy who actually had good features and would be a 6.5 , but has torticolis that was never adressed and now looks like a picasso painting.
Do you think orthodontics could cause a recessed maxilla?

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
TrickleDown said:
Rigor Mortis said:

tbh idk, as i only have dealt with info relating to me, but likely yes, esp if extractions are used. it should be pretty easy to tell tho looking at old pics pre maloclussion and current ones, and looking for any major changes. 

with me , as u may have seen idk if i sent u the pm, its like night and day.... visibily seeing the entire face become recessed, narrow, and long. 

also to address my constant rants about it, beleive me, if i grew normally like most others did, i wouldnt rant at all... if i had been ugly my entire life, treated rougjly the same, and looked about the same, like majority of ppl do, it wouldnt be a big deal. but i went from looking good and being treated well to the exact opposite. others here have dealt with issues and ill bring them up so its not just one of my narcissistic rants again. pinhead, even tho he looks decent atm, had anorexia during puberty , was placed on anti depressants, and had extractions. now hes depressed and even tho he comes from wealth, rots and lives with legitimate fleas and mice in his house. that other guy i mentioned, untreated torticolis which is not genetic, now his life is ruined. he looks like a deformed monster or a picasso painting, even tho his genes are likely quite decent. shlayer was his name here. 

yes, genes are the cornerstone, of course. but development plays a massive role, and anytime there is major deviation, harm is done. ortho is one of these things but generally doesnt do too much harm. its cases where bizarre things come into play that cause major issues and change lives..... terrible puberties.. no, not just not growing huge, but legit growing female breasts, havign ed, etc....... terrible facial growth, where u can clearly see things going wrong. severe malnutrition, etc etc. 

cases like these arent just "muh genes" 

ogrecel

Chad
Rigor Mortis said:
TrickleDown said:
tbh idk, as i only have dealt with info relating to me, but likely yes, esp if extractions are used. it should be pretty easy to tell tho looking at old pics pre maloclussion and current ones, and looking for any major changes. 

with me , as u may have seen idk if i sent u the pm, its like night and day.... visibily seeing the entire face become recessed, narrow, and long. 

also to address my constant rants about it, beleive me, if i grew normally like most others did, i wouldnt rant at all... if i had been ugly my entire life, treated rougjly the same, and looked about the same, like majority of ppl do, it wouldnt be a big deal. but i went from looking good and being treated well to the exact opposite. others here have dealt with issues and ill bring them up so its not just one of my narcissistic rants again. pinhead, even tho he looks decent atm, had anorexia during puberty , was placed on anti depressants, and had extractions. now hes depressed and even tho he comes from wealth, rots and lives with legitimate fleas and mice in his house. that other guy i mentioned, untreated torticolis which is not genetic, now his life is ruined. he looks like a deformed monster or a picasso painting, even tho his genes are likely quite decent. shlayer was his name here. 

yes, genes are the cornerstone, of course. but development plays a massive role, and anytime there is major deviation, harm is done. ortho is one of these things but generally doesnt do too much harm. its cases where bizarre things come into play that cause major issues and change lives..... terrible puberties.. no, not just not growing huge, but legit growing female breasts, havign ed, etc....... terrible facial growth, where u can clearly see things going wrong. severe malnutrition, etc etc. 

Did Pinhead have legit anorexia where he didn't eat for days, or did he just skip a few meals?

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
ogrecel said:
Rigor Mortis said:

Did Pinhead have legit anorexia where he didn't eat for days, or did he just skip a few meals?
he claims it was legit diagnosed anorexia

Rigor Mortis said:
TrickleDown said:

I know that outside factors can deviate from normal growth, I was just wondering if orthodontics was known for recessed maxillas.  Because I honestly have a perfect profile and perfect other than my recesed maxilla and zygo that ruins everything it just doesn't make any sense to me, I feel like something had to have halted it.  

Did you say you sent PMs of your young GLing face and how it deformed over time?  If so send me some as well.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
i prob identify most with pinhead in many ways. he might be slightly taller than me and have a better face, but he understands having a fall from grace and not growing into ur potential. 

lost potential, falling from grace, or somehow having ur genetic destiny taken from u, is by far the hardest fate, and ive yet to meet a single person who suffered through it that hasnt killed themselves or chosen to rot.

ogrecel

Chad
Rigor Mortis said:
ogrecel said:
damn, I was pretty light through puberty and I was afraid I stunted myself even though I only skipped lunch for about a quarter semester (even though I still ate when I got home).  Legit anorexia could fuck you up

Rigor Mortis said:
i prob identify most with pinhead in many ways. he might be slightly taller than me and have a better face, but he understands having a fall from grace and not growing into ur potential. 

lost potential, falling from grace, or somehow having ur genetic destiny taken from u, is by far the hardest fate, and ive yet to meet a single person who suffered through it that hasnt killed themselves or chosen to rot.
I lived my entire life wrong except for puberty.  And puberty was God's gift to me.

Unfortunately, it was not enough.  this is why every boy need a red pilled daddio

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
ogrecel said:
Rigor Mortis said:
damn, I was pretty light through puberty and I was afraid I stunted myself even though I only skipped lunch for about a quarter semester (even though I still ate when I got home).  Legit anorexia could fuck you up
yup, and im sure it did.... like, sure we may look at him and say he looks fine, fraud etc... but when u consider his father is a handsome former rugby player who is now wealthy, and mother a former model... u start to see the whole picture. 

ive had ppl look at me and say, fraud, look fine, avg, maybe a tad above even.. then they see my old pics, and change their tune drastically, as they should. i was forced to mouth breathe, had jarring asymmetry either from torticolis or the impacted tooth during puberty, had breasts duirng puberty, slept like shit, ate like shit, always stressed being abused by mom, etc etc. 

i of course do not condone what the nazis did and their atrocities, but some things they had right. taking children and identiying genetic quality and potential at a very young age, and acting accordingly. sadly, we seem to live in a culture where excellence is frowned upon and mediocrity is encouraged. children who show talent in sports shouldnt be forced to play them with their inferiors. children who show intellect shouldnt be forced to study with their inferiors. children who demonstrate beauty shouldnt be forced to look at their inferiors. its just another reason i despise my mother..... show excellence in school, and get into the best secondary school on planet earth??? nope, cant go, dont brag, be humble, let others boast about u, dont boast about urself. have humility. show promise in some sports??? no vegeta, dont do that to ur friends, dont be so competitive, its about having fun, ur too obsessed with grades and with winning. have a good face?? nope, we are gonna buy u a rabbit and have u mouth breathe, and then when puberty hits and u grow tits and kids mock u for it, we are just gonna say, some boys have some glandiluar tissue, no big deal. 

people like my mother dont deserve to be treated like other superior human beings.

Rigor Mortis said:
ogrecel said:
yup, and im sure it did.... like, sure we may look at him and say he looks fine, fraud etc... but when u consider his father is a handsome former rugby player who is now wealthy, and mother a former model... u start to see the whole picture. 

ive had ppl look at me and say, fraud, look fine, avg, maybe a tad above even.. then they see my old pics, and change their tune drastically, as they should. i was forced to mouth breathe, had jarring asymmetry either from torticolis or the impacted tooth during puberty, had breasts duirng puberty, slept like shit, ate like shit, always stressed being abused by mom, etc etc. 

i of course do not condone what the nazis did and their atrocities, but some things they had right. taking children and identiying genetic quality and potential at a very young age, and acting accordingly. sadly, we seem to live in a culture where excellence is frowned upon and mediocrity is encouraged. children who show talent in sports shouldnt be forced to play them with their inferiors. children who show intellect shouldnt be forced to study with their inferiors. children who demonstrate beauty shouldnt be forced to look at their inferiors. its just another reason i despise my mother..... show excellence in school, and get into the best secondary school on planet earth??? nope, cant go, dont brag, be humble, let others boast about u, dont boast about urself. have humility. show promise in some sports??? no vegeta, dont do that to ur friends, dont be so competitive, its about having fun, ur too obsessed with grades and with winning. have a good face?? nope, we are gonna buy u a rabbit and have u mouth breathe, and then when puberty hits and u grow tits and kids mock u for it, we are just gonna say, some boys have some glandiluar tissue, no big deal. 

people like my mother dont deserve to be treated like other superior human beings.
LMFAOOO  You're still above average but I see what you mean, it's especially visible in the profile view when you were a kid to adulthood.  Damn blonde hair, blue eyed, white european male.  Ah what a fucking waste of God Tier Genetics.  I hope you fix yourself boyo.  You deserve to ascend and spread your genes.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
TrickleDown said:
Rigor Mortis said:

LMFAOOO  You're still above average but I see what you mean, it's especially visible in the profile view when you were a kid to adulthood.  Damn blonde hair, blue eyed, white european male.  Ah what a fucking waste of God Tier Genetics.  I hope you fix yourself boyo.  You deserve to ascend and spread your genes.
ill just laugh if i ever decide to have a child and reach a level of wealth that would make me comfortable in doing so. ill be bringing an absolute stoic monster into the world to do as he sees fit. its cope tho because its living ur life for ur kdis, something my father had to do seeing as how he grew up on welfare.... its sad that his work was sabotaged by a negligent mother/wife. 

if i do have a child, it will only be if and when i reach a net worth amounting to 10m usd or more. at that point, if i choose to have one, ill implement a lot of things, including hormonal regulation and oral posture. of course it will be via a surrogate who has the genes i decide will match mine best. not going to risk going through what my dad did and have a stupid bitch fuck everything up for me. noooo vegeta, dont give our son tren, what are u doing?? noo , i dont want him to go to le rosey or middle school in the swiss alps. noo, i dont want him to only care about winning and being the best, he should have empathy and love for his peers.noo, why do u hate braces, why not just wait and see what dr shmecklefield thinks, who had to bust his ass to get into a second tier shit school for filthy swine peasants. why give our son biobloc and gum??? 

disgusting.

Rigor Mortis said:
TrickleDown said:
ill just laugh if i ever decide to have a child and reach a level of wealth that would make me comfortable in doing so. ill be bringing an absolute stoic monster into the world to do as he sees fit. its cope tho because its living ur life for ur kdis, something my father had to do seeing as how he grew up on welfare.... its sad that his work was sabotaged by a negligent mother/wife. 

if i do have a child, it will only be if and when i reach a net worth amounting to 10m usd or more. at that point, if i choose to have one, ill implement a lot of things, including hormonal regulation and oral posture. of course it will be via a surrogate who has the genes i decide will match mine best. not going to risk going through what my dad did and have a stupid bitch fuck everything up for me. noooo vegeta, dont give our son tren, what are u doing?? noo , i dont want him to go to le rosey or middle school in the swiss alps. noo, i dont want him to only care about winning and being the best, he should have empathy and love for his peers.noo, why do u hate braces, why not just wait and see what dr shmecklefield thinks, who had to bust his ass to get into a second tier shit school for filthy swine peasants. why give our son biobloc and gum??? 

disgusting.
Breh you don't need a net worth of 10M USD.  200K saved up, 150k+ Salary is enough to raise a hyperchad God among men, you just gotta have the IQ, something I see that you possess.  

Do you think you can find a surrogate with master race/tier genes?  If so I will go through this route.  As much as I want a woman companion, I'm never going to get that, and I don't want a bitch fucking up with my plans.

What hormones are you going to be running?  What age?  I plan on pinning the boy HGH as soon as he comes out of the Vagina in controlled doses pyramiding up and Test during Puberty, Anavar and Tren post puberty.  

I'm not aware of what you mean by oral posture, you mean prevent mouth breathing?  For sure anyone aware should keep track of that.  I'm planning on going through orthognathic surgery for my boy if he starts fucking up.  Will make sure he exercises and try to ensure he develops normally though.  Will get X Rays of his skull every 6 months to track deviation.   

"i dont want him to only care about winning and being the best, he should have empathy and love for his peers"  You don't know how much it pisses me off when women say stupid bullshit like this.  

Aware me on Biobloc, is this something to ensure the perfect development of your face as a child?
Is going to the Private Swiss School necessary?

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
TrickleDown said:
Rigor Mortis said:

disgusting.
Breh you don't need a net worth of 10M USD.  200K saved up, 150k+ Salary is enough to raise a hyperchad God among men, you just gotta have the IQ, something I see that you possess.  

Do you think you can find a surrogate with master race/tier genes?  If so I will go through this route.  As much as I want a woman companion, I'm never going to get that, and I don't want a bitch fucking up with my plans.

What hormones are you going to be running?  What age?  I plan on pinning the boy HGH as soon as he comes out of the Vagina in controlled doses pyramiding up and Test during Puberty, Anavar and Tren post puberty.  

I'm not aware of what you mean by oral posture, you mean prevent mouth breathing?  For sure anyone aware should keep track of that.  I'm planning on going through orthognathic surgery for my boy if he starts fucking up.  Will make sure he exercises and try to ensure he develops normally though.  Will get X Rays of his skull every 6 months to track deviation.   

"i dont want him to only care about winning and being the best, he should have empathy and love for his peers"  You don't know how much it pisses me off when women say stupid bullshit like this.  

Aware me on Biobloc, is this something to ensure the perfect development of your face as a child?
Is going to the Private Swiss School necessary?

i refuse to work tho, not gonna workcel after growing wrong.

obv i dont have any specifcs planned out yet, but something along those lines....

biobloc is a device mew uses... basically a palatal expander used in kids.

the boarding school is just for prestige, and likely stems from what happened with me. i got into the best ranked boarding school in the world, mom didnt let me go via illegal means (violation of 50 percent custody). as such, i am bitter about it .