Skull size and penis size

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
23,611
Reputation
4,559
Every meet a normal guy with a big head? Pretty sure both grow due to same thing too but that is broscience atm
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
7
Most stereotypes about penis size aren't true bruh.  One popular myth is that taller people have bigger dicks, but honestly i've seen more big dicks on Anglos and Meds than I have Dutch people.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
9,718
Reputation
1,919
Pinhead said:
chinks have broad as fuck tall faces & have tiny peckers

Never in my life have I seen one of them skullmog me.
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
4
Its prenatal testosterone/digit ratio mostly
http://www.livescience.com/14891-finger-length-ratio-penis-size.html

Guy above likely has a big penis due to his high prenatal t face structure.
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
Pinhead said:
Foxx said:
Never in my life have I seen one of them skullmog me.

im going by stats, not your personal experience

fuck off this forum then you mogger

@anakind lets be glad faggots like this are rotting wasting their primes (their primes are RIGHT NOW) ::cage: what a dumb cunt

He's also 99th percentile in everything else from what he says. But somehow still here.   :lol:
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,252
Reputation
7
Foxx said:
Pinhead said:
chinks have broad as fuck tall faces & have tiny peckers

Never in my life have I seen one of them skullmog me.

Bruh he's talking about average.

This is typical white boy skull. Med, nordic, wasp or whoever.





Only places you find these in high numbers........


Are any of the following.

- Athletes
- Models
- Highschool/College jocks
- Military
 

bob2

Joke
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
356
Reputation
0
Chinks are a bad example to disprove this theory. They have small dicks due to their racial phenotype. What OP means is skull-size that is bigger than the average for a given race.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
9,718
Reputation
1,919
bob2 said:
Chinks are a bad example to disprove this theory. They have small dicks due to their racial phenotype. What OP means is skull-size that is bigger than the average for a given race.

Yea stop bringing in race randomly. Use your brain.
 

Jawanomics

Champion
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,770
Reputation
4,066
T and HGH levels...so the big slayer has most likely got a big dick also.

All or nothing.
 

bob2

Joke
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
356
Reputation
0
Jawanomics said:
T and HGH levels...so the big slayer has most likely got a big dick also.

All or nothing.

HGH could play a role indeed, since it grows soft tissues as well (nose, mouth, etc., cf. acromegaly patients). So essentially, high HGH -> tall, long face, bigger dick?
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,015
Reputation
1,280
Heterosexual Male said:
Foxx said:
Never in my life have I seen one of them skullmog me.

Bruh he's talking about average.

This is typical white boy skull. Med, nordic, wasp or whoever.





Only places you find these in high numbers........


Are any of the following.

- Athletes
- Models
- Highschool/College jocks
- Military

Most of Eastern Europeans have type 2 skulls.
 

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,930
Reputation
6
HGH, DHT and T are involved in penis growth, but that's not enough. The most important thing is the receptors response to them(and I don't know what causes more or better responsive receptors. could be genetic + prenatal, but I'm not sure).
The receptors reactions may/might be the reason why there are narrow twinks with huge cocks and robust, hairy dudes with average dicks.
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
17
i have a big skull and small cock (basically avg length but very below avg girth)
 

Jawanomics

Champion
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,770
Reputation
4,066
bob2 said:
Jawanomics said:
T and HGH levels...so the big slayer has most likely got a big dick also.

All or nothing.

HGH could play a role indeed, since it grows soft tissues as well (nose, mouth, etc., cf. acromegaly patients). So essentially, high HGH -> tall, long face, bigger dick?
I don't know the exact cause of dick growth...if everyone has a limit in their genetic code etc

But boys have tiny dicks up until puberty....what triggers the dick to grow during puberty...HGH and T are the cause.

A woman's clit is basically an undeveloped penis....if they inject T it starts to turn into a penis.

T definitely has a huge effect on penis size

Blacks have highest T and highest average size.

Asians have lowest and smallest dick.

HGH makes everything grow so will also have an effect.

so just be high hGH and T during puberty.
 
Top