Skull size and Heroic body proportions

igesio

Banned

Look at these physiques. Which one do you think belongs to an incel and which one belongs to a slayer? Or, how about, which one belongs to a woman and which one belongs to a man? This is a question that everybody on here should be able to answer, as the answer is intuitional and hardwired into your genetics. You don't need to go outside to know the answer.

As some of you may have already realised, this chart shows the male body proportions with age. The physique on the left is a baby, while the physique on the right is a fully grown male. While a lot of things differ between the two, such as midheight and limb length, I would like to draw your attention to the skull size. In the baby phyqisue, the head makes up 1/4 of the total height.  In the male physique, the head makes up 1/8 of the total height. Big skulls (in relation to bodysize) are a neotenic, i.e baby or 'cute' trait. In relation to bodysize, the average woman has a bigger head compared to the average man. Women with bigger heads are more attractive, as neoteny is attractive in women as it shows youth and fertility. In men, neoteny and therefore big heads are unattractive, resulting in the zero dimorphic, incel look.

With the science out of the way, let's have a look at how skull size and body proportions affect your perception of others, with examples:

The physique with the smaller head looks as if it has a better frame and more muscle mass. You may also notice that the body with the smaller head seems taller, even though they are both (nearly, i tried my best) the same height. Don't see it? Not enough proof to convince you? Have a look at this:
Look at this alpha male. Big, lots of muscle mass, 6'2" height, insane shoulder to waist ratio. Long hair and epic music in the background. A Nordic viking. Now skip to the end of the video, where he poses in the river and puts a large helmet on. His 6'2" height (that is his legit height) gets instantly turned to SHIT. This is more evident in profile view. At 1:49 (back pose) he literally looks like a dwarf.

Summary: In men, a small head in relation to the rest of the body is attractive. This is for two reasons. 1) A big head is a neotenic trait, which is unattractive for men. 2) A big head means the person is short (think about it: people way taller than you, don't have a head much bigger than you. Your head sizes are almost the same, but your heights could differ by a whole 6 inches).
This is why height is a bigger element of frame than you might think.

iftsj

Banned
lol the big head look better in your pics
got a small head bro?
big head is a turn on for women, thats where the seed was suppose to come from in ancient times

Nizoral Babe

Coper
OP, what do I do to obtain a heroic presence with 7-3/4 heads tall, and 3-1/2 heads wide? Can I ever be heroic?

igesio

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
OP, what do I do to obtain a heroic presence with 7-3/4 heads tall, and 3-1/2 heads wide? Can I ever be heroic?
Limb lenghtening surgery and shoe lifts.

Blond

Coper
Oldcels
This implies that proportionately large heads and proportionately short legs would be neotenous features for adults.

igesio said:

With the science out of the way, let's have a look at how skull size and body proportions affect your perception of others, with examples:

1st pic looks like the same size head in overall height and skull size, but appears to be a bigger head overall due to jaw size. Also an interesting thing is there last 2 figures have nearly the same leg length but the godly looking one on the right has the taller torso.

Pic 2 looks better with original being smaller, but pic 3 looks better with original being bigger. Head size needs to fit with the overall body

Very legit I've never understood the Incels fascination with a massive skull. 

Its actually a bad trait for dominance too. Think about it a big skull is a big target. Lots of elite fighters had normal or smaller skulls like Tyson, pacman and gsp. The large skulled fools get knocked out like lesnar. 

Also look at dominic purcell his skull/neck is so big it makes him look like a framecel. He also looks shorter than people that are shorter than him even side by side lol. 

normal skull>anything else

Copenhagen

Slayer
Neoteny is a problem. But that problem isn't solved by having a smaller skull.

The ideal is a gigantic skull on an even more gigantic frame. Which is why gymcels with small skulls are still pathetic. 

In general the more robust you are as a human the more attractive you are to women.

igesio

Banned
PCT IS SHIT said:
it means bigger frame, not smaller skull. nice cope attempt tho
That's what I meant. Sorry if the tread title put you off

igesio

Banned
Nobody understood what I'm trying to say. My message is that it's better to be tall for aesthetic reasons, not only to amog others.

QFT

Slayer
igesio said:

Look at these physiques. Which one do you think belongs to an incel and which one belongs to a slayer? Or, how about, which one belongs to a woman and which one belongs to a man? This is a question that everybody on here should be able to answer, as the answer is intuitional and hardwired into your genetics. You don't need to go outside to know the answer.

As some of you may have already realised, this chart shows the male body proportions with age. The physique on the left is a baby, while the physique on the right is a fully grown male. While a lot of things differ between the two, such as midheight and limb length, I would like to draw your attention to the skull size. In the baby phyqisue, the head makes up 1/4 of the total height.  In the male physique, the head makes up 1/8 of the total height. Big skulls (in relation to bodysize) are a neotenic, i.e baby or 'cute' trait. In relation to bodysize, the average woman has a bigger head compared to the average man. Women with bigger heads are more attractive, as neoteny is attractive in women as it shows youth and fertility. In men, neoteny and therefore big heads are unattractive, resulting in the zero dimorphic, incel look.

The physique with the smaller head looks as if it has a better frame and more muscle mass. You may also notice that the body with the smaller head seems taller, even though they are both (nearly, i tried my best) the same height. Don't see it? Not enough proof to convince you? Have a look at this:
Look at this alpha male. Big, lots of muscle mass, 6'2" height, insane shoulder to waist ratio. Long hair and epic music in the background. A Nordic viking. Now skip to the end of the video, where he poses in the river and puts a large helmet on. His 6'2" height (that is his legit height) gets instantly turned to SHIT. This is more evident in profile view. At 1:49 (back pose) he literally looks like a dwarf.

Summary: In men, a small head in relation to the rest of the body is attractive. This is for two reasons. 1) A big head is a neotenic trait, which is unattractive for men. 2) A big head means the person is short (think about it: people way taller than you, don't have a head much bigger than you. Your head sizes are almost the same, but your heights could differ by a whole 6 inches).
This is why height is a bigger element of frame than you might think.
:coping: