• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"skull growth does occur in male adults after the age [...] of m

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.1091500211/abstract

A cephalometric radiographic appraisal of vertical skull growth occurring during the interim of one year was made on 71 caucasoid males at the Baylor University College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas. The subjects were from 22 to 34 years of age. The dimensions assessed were the total skull height, the anterior cranial height, total facial height, upper facial height. and lower facial height. A significant increase was shown to occur in all the dimensions over a period of one year except in the dimension of anterior cranial height. It was concluded that skull growth does occur in male adults after the age generally accepted as that of maturity.

Discuss

Tail

Regular
You'll still look like shit.

Bigger shit.

None of us will grow a cleft chin overnight.

Also is there a way to pirate these papers

Every scientific paper is behind a payfall. Seriously fuck acadamia, fucking faggots.

If I could get the actual paper and see the amount of growth, that would be choice

Anakind

Champion
UglyNormalFag said:
@"Pinhead" @"Anakind" 

H O P E
O
P
E

More like cope. If you're a skullcel like @"Pinhead" and I, there must be something completely wrong with epigenetic switches since early development which prevents us from developing a proper bone structure. And millimeters won't help us anyway later in life. We need almost an entire inch. And that's just circumference. Cranium is even more important and that starts melting in your late 20s.

I'm talking about growth that allows the maxilla to swing forwards. You skullcells are pretty pathetic thinking anyone gives a flying fuck about skull size, holy shit get laid you autists

BlueBalls

Machine
Anakind said:
UglyNormalFag said:
@"Pinhead" @"Anakind" 

H O P E
O
P
E

More like cope. If you're a skullcel like @"Pinhead" and I, there must be something completely wrong with epigenetic switches since early development which prevents us from developing a proper bone structure. And millimeters won't help us anyway later in life. We need almost an entire inch. And that's just circumference. Cranium is even more important and that starts melting in your late 20s.

Melting facial bones

Anakind

Champion
Pinhead said:
wut

my head was larger than average as a kid

& MM's are what matter, its just you need MM's on each third which is the hard part. MM's on your jaw height and width? no problem. MM's on your cranium? no problem. Nose & zygomatic arches are unfixable tho, so widenin and lengthening two out of 3 thirds wont work.

We will be 40 by the time all those surgeries succeeded.

:cage2:

Anakind

Champion
Pinhead said:
age pill is worse than anything srsly, worse than having a small skull too. LOL & being red pilled & alive past 40yo.

It already turns to shit in your late 20s. I read an article showing that starting at age 25 we loose more friends than we make and starting at age 30 it becomes almost impossible to make new friends at all. I can confirm. And if you have Asperger's, you're fucked in that department anyway.

I bought the paper

Mean of .6 mm growth per year, high t value meaning it could be easily over 1mm growth per year in vertical height. This is guys doing nothing and just their face dropping under gravity, active upward force could potentially mean >2 mm per year

A mm is a lot in face, fools

Pinhead said:
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
you gonna be a small skulled oldcel tho  :ugh:

no i wont

ill be a cremated small pile of ashes deadcel

why do u keep following me around in thrads, annoying as fuck

go mire ur gigantic skull in tbe mirror
I'm sorry, we are on the same boat tbh anyway I aint following you, you're just in every thread about skulls

Anakind

Champion
kekbitterincels said:
I bought the paper

Mean of .6 mm growth per year, high t value meaning it could be easily over 1mm growth per year in vertical height. This is guys doing nothing and just their face dropping under gravity, active upward force could potentially mean >2 mm per year

Cope like the Pope.

You're gonna cling your entire existence that has been complete fucked up by now to this piece of paper so you hope at 35 you will finally have a normal-sized skull?    :lol:

Anakind said:
kekbitterincels said:
I bought the paper

Cope like the Pope.

You're gonna cling your entire existence that has been complete fucked up by now to this piece of paper so you hope at 35 you will finally have a normal-sized skull?    :lol:

My existence is fine, I'm not an incel. I'm just here because this was one of the only places talking about maxilla advancement

Could you incels please gtfo my thread? Your patheticness brings down the mood, this is why people don't like you negative cunts

And it wouldn't take to 35. A couple mm is HUGE change in size for facial development. My skull is fine, I want to pull the maxilla forward for health and looks

Anakind

Champion
kekbitterincels said:
My existence is fine, I'm not an incel. I'm just here because this was one of the only places talking about maxilla advancement

Could you incels please gtfo my thread? Your patheticness brings down the mood, this is why people don't like you negative cunts

And it wouldn't take to 35. A couple mm is HUGE change in size for facial development. My skull is fine, I want to pull the maxilla forward for health and looks

:nod:

Pinhead said:
kekbitterincels said:

then get it cut and moved forward by a surgeon & get your zygomatic bone cut and moved via ZSO & get the benefits in two years instead of 10

Because I am not interested in a surgical procedure that puts my life on hold for six months, plus making it obvious to my social circle that I went had and had surgery like an insecurecell 

If you guys aren't interested in the topic, stay out of it. Half this board is undercover dentists and surgeons trying to get patients

Shoo Shoo Surgery Shills