• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Site needs to get rid of all the odd eastern euros/asians/indians

offthewall

Rotter
Keep it Anglo. You freaks are too odd, Americans, Canadians British, Irish, Ozzies have a bit of humour about them, the ethnics are responsible for taking this site into the gutter and eliminating any sort of humour from the place.

You can even see on here, the british focused threads are much more normal than the ones started by you freaks.

*Americans are pretty bad as well tbh but they get a pass

OldRooster

Champion
I do not care what race people are but site should limted to people located in North america and western europe.iP screen

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
what is this low iq butthurt sf crying? you seemed like a normal guy so far. and fucking cage at saying anglos bring humour to this place, you inbred retards are literally incapable of making a joke. LINK 1 SINGLE HUMOROUS POST ANY OF YOU EVER MADE.

in fact, a large percentage of amusing and insightful posters are from ee/asians/other ethnics. (but i agree that 90% of trash tier spam posters happen to be non-anglo and sound disturbing, to say the least).

also, 90% of posts of your worshipped anglo brothers break down to 80iq tier sfcel rage.

got btfoed by your oneitis? go online and make a thread saying indians need to die
got mogged in the club? make a thread demanding the ethnics to get wiped
have a headache? anti-gook rant on a forum

ego of the king of the world and sentience of street-shitting curries. this is most anglos otf.

you also have half/fake-white guys constantly raging about ethnics because of their weird self-hate and being so low status that they live among them.

--

eagerly awaiting for your godlike anglo superiority to shine and for you to reply with "triggered ethnic detected" or "didnt read" or some other predictably dumb witless line.

actually, why dont you name anglo posters you are referring to? lets see how substantiated your claims are on concrete examples.

---

btw, from what i gathered, most mods are from the first world. and they turned this community into a weird, toxic spam-fest by acting like retarded soyboys and avoiding any responsibility. how do you explain that? if they were actually capable of following the rules and keeping this place in order, these retarded trolls and flamers wouldnt even exist.

i would also LOVE this site to be a mix of:
- constructive sentient discussions
- giving tips about looksmaxxing and self-improvement in general
- some light banter and benevolent memeing

but guess who made it impossible? ANGLO MODS, SUPERMODS and ADMIN. yet you have the audacity to make it to be about ethnics like the generic asshole you are. no difference between you and average ahmed from pakistan except you were lucky to be born in a better country.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
Very few incels are not Asian.
Eastern Europeans are a rarity on Lookism.

yeah, ee population here is way smaller than people think

its just that it consists of interesting characters who contribute to the forum and are pretty unique, which makes people think there is a bunch of us here. plus none of us are nonsense spammers/trolls/idiots talking about genocides in large fonts.

@"Dolly Buster"
@"ridiculously_likeable"
@"euthanasia connoisseur"
@"tehnoslav"
@"MajinBuu"

etc

not really much. add 5-6 people i cant think of right now and thats it.

of course its all the same for loser op, who would struggle to find china on the map of asia.

I am part of the Anti Anglo-Judaic Alliance. Anglos and Jews are races that the world would be a better place without. I exclusively only fuck anglo women and try cum and impregnate them so they have little mixed greek/anglo children. Also jfl at muslim population projections for anglo countries. It's pretty much over for them.

popbob

Regular
without us high energy vibrant ethnics. this forum with be full of low energy autist whites and would be boring as shit

sam_hyde_official said:
I am part of the Anti Anglo-Judaic Alliance. Anglos and Jews are races that the world would be a better place without. I exclusively only fuck anglo women and try cum and impregnate them so they have little mixed greek/anglo children. Also jfl at muslim population projections for anglo countries. It's pretty much over for them.

:lol:

Recent fertility study says Greeks have the lowest fertility in the world.
Greeks can't even get their own women pregnant much less women from rich countries.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
popbob said:
without us high energy vibrant ethnics. this forum with be full of low energy autist whites and would be boring as shit

pretty much. i wonder if that other incel site is predominantly white - thats exactly what lookism would look like with muh anglo posters; dull, witless, bitter and repetitive

that being said, in one aspect i agree with the op - these word salad nonsense spammers writing in caps lock are rock bottom of human species; weirdos making rants about genocides, ethnicity comparisons and religions exclusively as well (even though a number of those are, ironically, white anglo larpers)

Aspiring Crackwhore said:
sam_hyde_official said:

:lol:

Recent fertility study says Greeks have the lowest fertility in the world.
Greeks can't even get their own women pregnant much less women from rich countries.

Post study. I have a massive halo living in western country and having med phenotype. I have fucked 2 married women (anglo husbands) and one of them had children. I also have 2.5k+ tinder matches

incel scum

Banned
sam_hyde_official said:

the KIKE and ANGLO are in ALLIANCE against true europeans