Since when did hitting on girls become an issue?

jeebusreekris

Normie
I mean this should be the most normal thing in the world.

Nowadays you apparently call it PUA but since when is this a big issue.

It used to be daily routine to flirt and hit on women.

Especially ugly guys used to be way more dom back in the days and shamelesly try to get into girls pants by trying to trick them.

It used to be fucking normality to grab a womans butt here and there.

In most of the world it still is the way to go to harass women on the street.

I mean just think about the level of cuck the high inhib aspies of this forum are on.

Misty has never ever hit on a girl ever. Every ethnik would laugh in his face.

PUA/Cold approaching/Hitting on women is the NORMAL thing to do.

The high inhib crew is totally the exception in the world.

White God

Normie
High inhibition has fucked me bad, more than anything else. Rejection also sucks though. It's a vicious cycle. Partly my fault because I used to only chase 8+ for years :lol: and the rejection got me depressed.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Female empowerment, increased entitlement and feeling they only deserve the hottest looking guys even if they look like shit themselves. 3rd wave feminism followed by mostly already privileged sluts born in the west. Ugly guys are more fucked than ever, especially if they're quiet/unconfident and lack the money and status. How dare they try to flirt or want sex with a female!

A

Antares

DyingHope said:
Female empowerment, increased entitlement and feeling they only deserve the hottest looking guys even if they look like shit themselves. 3rd wave feminism followed by mostly already privileged sluts born in the west. Ugly guys are more fucked than ever, especially if they're quiet/unconfident and lack the money and status. How dare they try to flirt or want sex with a female!
those are all fucking biases and excuses to explain away your mental retardation that kept you a virgin for years

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Antares said:
DyingHope said:
those are all fucking biases and excuses to explain away your mental retardation that kept you a virgin for years

IcedEarth

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
Let's face it, ugly ass incels should just have the self awareness to not hit on anyone who doesn't initiate it. Imagine being a girl who's just going about her day, and suddenly some ugly mong starts bothering you and when you subtly try to turn him down he doesn't get the message because he's an aspie who doesn't get social cues, so he keeps on pushing and pushing, and then when you finally tell him to fuck off he becomes belligerent and calls you a whore. :giggle:
you don't pester women who don't give you any signals of interest, all it takes not being a burger and 2 minutes of eye contact

heilsa

Slayer
RodgerRabbit said:
Let's face it, ugly ass incels should just have the self awareness to not hit on anyone who doesn't initiate it. Imagine being a girl who's just going about her day, and suddenly some ugly mong starts bothering you and when you subtly try to turn him down he doesn't get the message because he's an aspie who doesn't get social cues, so he keeps on pushing and pushing, and then when you finally tell him to fuck off he becomes belligerent and calls you a whore. :giggle:
:clap:

know your place

Baron Anon

Coper
im in top 3% of society srs lol
sometimes I wonder how I even got this far