Since i'm redpilled i will do the same to bitches!!!

Cuz if my GF find a guy more attractive she will leave me so now i'm gonna do the same
if i get a new chiks more Hot looking better rated than my actual i will simply leave her or at least cheat on her
Because they all bitch and morons

Am i right ?

This is logical  ?

incelhero

Regular
You are extremely low IQ, you just reek of it by the way you write and think, and I don't necessarily mean this post. You're so dumb that it's insulting, probably borderline mentally retarded, if not actually so. Please, don't write a single word on this website anymore.

incelhero said:
You are extremely low IQ, you just reek of it by the way you write and think, and I don't necessarily mean this post. You're so dumb that it's insulting, probably borderline mentally retarded, if not actually so. Please, don't write a single word on this website anymore.

Fucking Phaggot read my description i'm not native english i don't even know how to write in english Fucking Bastard

Look at my description

We don't really learn to write in english at school

incelhero

Regular
SuperSlayerAce said:
Fucking Phaggot read my description i'm not native english i don't even know how to write in english Fucking Bastard

Look at my description

We don't really learn to write in english at school

Oh really? Neither am I. English is a compulsory secondary language in nearly every first world country in the world. Foreign language or not, you still have to respect punctuation and proper capitalization. I fucking bet you write with the same broken grammatical structure, no punctuation and random capitalization in French or whatever language you use. Though, if you're a naturalized Middle Eastern immigrant to France, then I am truly sorry, ethnics are almost always mentally stunted.