Since I stopped posting regularly, I have made a circle of friends and got a GF!

Vehement

Coper
As many of you will be aware, I was a fairly consistent shitposter on these forums for a while and routinely bullied both Mistgeburt and Brio. Over the last few months, however, my presence has been lacking as I gradually overcame my depression, began taking my looksmaxing routine seriously and slowly reintegrated myself into my prior social life.

After undergoing an accutane course, taking finasteride, gymcelling, getting a chin implant, whitening my teeth, no longer dressing like a tramp, training my neck, using MT2 and wearing contact lenses, I finally started going out again. Surprisingly, I received a warm reception from my old bunch of friends who all told me I, "looked completely different", and that they, "barely even recognized me". I think this was largely down to the fact I went from 120 lbs to 175 lbs and had a more masculine face with the neck thickness/chin implant. My skin was also infinitely better.

I've since began going out 1-2 times a week to nightclubs/parties, got a 6-7/10 girlfriend and rejoined my high-school group of friends. You will be amazed how much having a normal social life does for your depression and anxiety. I went about two years just stuck in my room, never going out, never speaking to anyone and spending my entire day just browsing the internet; I was completely off the map. Now am I slowly making up for that time.

Nothing else to say, really. I'm not posting pictures as I'll inevitably have people say I'm not good-looking enough for any of this to be true. But at least there's some motivation for guys who have rejected LDAR and are making slow improvements to their looks. If you can improve to the point of being a 6/10 as well as being neurotypical, you will make it.

Vehement

Coper
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I'm ascending, buddy-fella-boyo. I flushed my inceldom.
[hr]
Mughal said:
Since you looksmaxed, you mean?
The two go hand-in-hand. This site is like a bucket of crabs; it will only worsen any pre-existing mental illness you have and prevent you from taking the necessary action required to get yourself out of your current slump.

Maybe you can manage to looksmax, improve your social skills and consistently post on this forum... I couldn't.

Mughal

Banned
Vehement said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
I'm ascending, buddy-fella-boyo. I flushed my inceldom.
[hr]
Mughal said:
Since you looksmaxed, you mean?
The two go hand-in-hand. This site is like a bucket of crabs; it will only worsen any pre-existing mental illness you have and prevent you from taking the necessary action required to get yourself out of your current slump.

Maybe you can manage to looksmax, improve your social skills and consistently post on this forum... I couldn't.
Legit.