Simple question for incels

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Do you hear often, or atleast from time to time, that you are a "serious" person? "Too serious", "very serious" etc etc?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yes, I used to be confronted with remarks about my seriousness back in the days of high school. However, most of the people commenting my traits have been talking about how weird or different I am since then.

People often think I am pissed or sad, while my mood doesn't correspond with that. I guess my issues are visible through the subtlety of facial muscles' tone.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Yes I have heard it.   I consider it a bluepill way of people telling you that youre a boring and uninteresting person.   The only reason im boring is because Ive nevr hung out with people irl because of my looks.    My lack of good looks results in a boring personality

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
:=) said:
B---buuut Why u look so serious?
B---buut why u look so tired?
 Do you even sleep? 
Yu on drugs?
Why your eyes so droopy?
Were you programming again?
Are you going to die?
You look like you lack of all vitamins... etc

At first I was putting some effort into explaining what mid-face deficiency is, but now I just don't bother anymore. It gets tiring explaining shit like this to normal fags, especially when I explain them issue around bones and then they reply: "Oh, bu-b-bbut maybe you should eat some vegetables..."...oooohh, just fuck it man and lets forget this.

Btw. how did doctor recognize your midface deficiency? I am able to tell some people's faces "provide" particular markers, namely negative orbital vector/lack of eye support, but the other markers like sclera show are simply not reliable at all, these characteristics are distributed among population quite regularly.

What is your opinion about the girl's face at 2:17? She clearly suffers from some deformity, but is it a regular maxillary retrusion or even midface deficiency? Could you tell?

[video=youtube]

short man

Slayer
It is more common to hear that an incel is joke or a subhuman.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Btw. how did doctor recognize your midface deficiency? I am able to tell some people's faces "provide" particular markers, namely negative orbital vector/lack of eye support, but the other markers like sclera show are simply not reliable at all, these characteristics are distributed among population quite regularly.

Consulted personally (in-office) 4 maxfac faggots, where for for two I knew that were only clinical maxfacs, one was plastic maxfac and the last one was at least clinical, but maybe he works in facial facial aesthetic area as well;

Clinical maxfac 1: Your face is fine, you lost some fat and you don't look like a cunt anymore.
Clinical maxfac 2: You have a bit non-prominent zygos. A filler for you buddy boyo.
Clinical and possibly a plastic maxfac as well: You have midface deficiency. LefortIII for you boddy boyo.
Clinical and plastic maxfac: Your looks obviously degraded. Your midface is retruded, your soft tissues are thin. This is usually fixed with LeFortIII, but you don't want that. Implants, fillers for you boddy boyo, but before doing anything, visit a psychologist. Many times we solve problem at this stage as well.

How they figured out, I don't know. Just a lot of touching my face and looking old pics.

What is your opinion about the girl's face at 2:17? She clearly suffers from some deformity, but is it a regular maxillary retrusion or even midface deficiency? Could you tell?

[video=youtube]

Something looks subtly fucked up, midface appears to be weak. Nice song btw. Sarajevo <3.

Well, I know you've mentioned some inconsistent response from the professionals, but this sucks. They should be able to reach some independent agreement regardless their more specific individual orientation, because this is the area they are trained in...and the training is demanding/difficult.

It only illustrates how uncertain/inapparent the underlying issue is or/and how incompetent these professionals actually are.

I am wondering why they didn't suggest a monobloc to you. :d Would stay away from them until a more constructive suggestion is offered (more competent, patient-friendly clinician is found).

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
MistGeburt3000 said:
RealRob said:
Do you hear often, or atleast from time to time, that you are a "serious" person? "Too serious", "very serious" etc etc?

Yes sometimes from other men but not so often, girls never start to talk to (unless workcelling related)me so i avoid them, then i get told by friend that they said i am arrogant etc. Girls are so backstabbing insted to tell me that in my face.

How do you look? Getting told ure "arrogant" often means you are above average looking, but boring. Good looking + dont talk that much and being serious = "Wtf who does that guy think he is???"

modified

hairloss expert
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Consulted personally (in-office) 4 maxfac faggots, where for for two I knew that were only clinical maxfacs, one was plastic maxfac and the last one was at least clinical, but maybe he works in facial facial aesthetic area as well;

Clinical maxfac 1: Your face is fine, you lost some fat and you don't look like a cunt anymore.
Clinical maxfac 2: You have a bit non-prominent zygos. A filler for you buddy boyo.
Clinical and possibly a plastic maxfac as well: You have midface deficiency. LefortIII for you boddy boyo.
Clinical and plastic maxfac: Your looks obviously degraded. Your midface is retruded, your soft tissues are thin. This is usually fixed with LeFortIII, but you don't want that. Implants, fillers for you boddy boyo, but before doing anything, visit a psychologist. Many times we solve problem at this stage as well.

How they figured out, I don't know. Just a lot of touching my face and looking old pics.

Something looks subtly fucked up, midface appears to be weak. Nice song btw. Sarajevo <3.

Well, I know you've mentioned some inconsistent response from the professionals, but this sucks. They should be able to reach some independent agreement regardless their more specific individual orientation, because this is the area they are trained in...and the training is demanding/difficult.

It only illustrates how uncertain/inapparent the underlying issue is or/and how incompetent these professionals actually are.

I am wondering why they didn't suggest a monobloc to you. :d Would stay away from them until a more constructive suggestion is offered (more competent, patient-friendly clinician is found).

The inconsistency is partly because surgeons will only offer what they do. ie. A plastic surgeon will not offer triple jaw surgery because he doesn't do triple jaw surgery. A maxillofacial surgeon who does implants and jaw surgeries will be most honest because they do everything. But they also have to take into account the risks. Triple jaw is no joke. So some won't be too eager to offer it unless they think you're super fucked up and deformed looking.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
modified said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

The inconsistency is partly because surgeons will only offer what they do. ie. A plastic surgeon will not offer triple jaw surgery because he doesn't do triple jaw surgery. A maxillofacial surgeon who does implants and jaw surgeries will be most honest because they do everything. But they also have to take into account the risks. Triple jaw is no joke. So some won't be too eager to offer it unless they think you're super fucked up and deformed looking.

Well, regardless their particular field, these guys were all maxfacs, they HAVE TO KNOW the etiology and the morphological markers of the issues related to facial bones, be it a complicated fracture due to car accident or some slight jaw deviation.

According to my experience, incompetent doctors are afraid telling the patient they don't know or they are not sure about something, so they rather prefer providing some vague word salat saying nothing or some completely clueless recommendation that seems to be the closest to the problem which they even weren't able to identify on their own.