Gigachad
BuxomZygos said:
Cope we conquered ur people
Gilgamesh
Assyrians nMed after the b-assi jatt clan
Basrah etc
Jatts roles througg mesoptamia
They used the suffix of pal in their names which only jatts use

and u say i can't talk. lmao speak english u turd. wtf is this anthro coping?

u have nothing in common w/ my ppl. if anything WE gave you guys some of our genetics. alexander the great etc raped u guys IIRC. too bad the hindu turd genetics still overpowered it. most of the ppl on my moms side have green or blue eyes and milky-ish olive skin. meanwhile ur average jatt is a brown eyed and 1 shade away from having poop coloured skin

LostTuna

Gigachad
True Romance said:
LostTuna said:

u have nothing in common w/ my ppl. if anything WE gave you guys some of our genetics. alexander the great etc raped u guys IIRC. too bad the hindu turd genetics still overpowered it. most of the ppl on my moms side have green or blue eyes and milky-ish olive skin. meanwhile ur average jatt is a brown eyed and 1 shade away from having poop coloured skin

sup pencil dick

:banderas:

BuxomZygos

Banned
LostTuna said:
BuxomZygos said:
Cope we conquered ur people
Gilgamesh
Assyrians nMed after the b-assi jatt clan
Basrah etc
Jatts roles througg mesoptamia
They used the suffix of pal in their names which only jatts use

Keep coping u flip flopping narrows faced falafel flipping cuck
Look it up
The assyrians were the bassi / asi jatt clan
They introduced the war chariot to mesoptamia and the levant. They conquered it like jatts had been centuries before. Your genepool is a cocktail of failure. Your mother was a selfhating inbred turd whose whole history is about conquered and raped at the hands of jatts romans and arabs. Just lol at you.

LostTuna

Gigachad
BuxomZygos said:
LostTuna said:

Keep coping u flip flopping narrows faced falafel flipping cuck
Look it up
The assyrians were the bassi / asi jatt clan
They introduced the war chariot to mesoptamia and the levant. They conquered it like jatts had been centuries before. Your genepool is a cocktail of failure. Your mother was a selfhating inbred turd whose whole history is about conquered and raped at the hands of jatts romans and arabs. Just lol at you.

:glasses:

fuark