Significant IOI from prime JB today...

Ascended

Coper
So this just happened: 

Earlier this evening I got back from leg/shoulder day and decided to walk home through the park to show off my gains and enviable physique.

Near the end of my walk, as I was strolling, I hear someone following behind me on the path. I glance back and see this young 8/10 skinny blonde. She's already looking straight into my eyes, so I quickly turn my head back around and carry on walking ahead. I instantly know at this point that she was checking me out when she came up on me. I slow down my walk very subtlety (partly so I could get a chance to look at her ass)..  and after about 30 seconds or so she finally overtakes me. It's blatantly obvious she's manual walking at this point (she was exaggerating her hip sway) because she knows without a doubt that i'm going to be looking directly at her ass trying to evaluate her sexual attractiveness. It was absolutely outrageous. Her ass was fucking crazy tight. She had on grey skin-tight leggings, white nike trainers with her slim ankles showing, and a flimsy washed salmon tank top. Her long ash blonde hair was in a loose and highly feminine ponytail, and it was doing that thing guaranteed to give any man a diamond quality hard-on .. where it swings up high in the air effortlessly from side to side with each step. After about another minute of my gawking, she turns off down left to exit the path and this time swivels like 140 degrees and looks back at me. The image is still ingrained in my memory of what happened next. She fucking did this prolonged seductive smirk while looking at me, before swishing her hair the other way like a fucking L'Oreal advert and walked down the alternate path. No joke chums, I almost fucking died in that very spot. It should be illegal for JB to flirt like that and just walk away like nothing happened..

I'm used to getting frequent IOIs from girls, especially if i'm wearing gym clothes - but this was some next level shit. Maybe there is some truth to that 'all women want to be raped' theory? Seriously though, if this type of thing never happens to you then just visit gandy already.. you're beyond hope.

But alas, I of course didn't approach her or do any flirting back. I am simply born to be an incel and I have long since accepted that fact.

You never know, maybe I'll grow some balls and approach next time this happens though, chums  (99.8% unlikely).

Cliffs:
  • 8/10 JB heavily flirted with me today
  • Just fucking LOL if this hasn't happened to you 
  • (No approach was made)

piX

Banned
This happened I can confirm I was park

Ascended

Coper
just lol buddy boyo said:
The ONLY IOI is PinV, for all we know you are reading too much in to it and/or she just got off on the attention. Next time fucking approach and try to escalate instead of looking away like a little embarassed boy and then pervertedly "sneaking a peek" just lol

Lol I didn't look away.. but yes I bottled it on not approaching

Vertu

Incel
Every girl does this.

You said she was wearing Nike trainers, yoga pants and a salmon colored top? Prototypical "check me out I'm exercising" attire.

All she was doing, was seeing if you would succumb and check her ass out. That doesn't mean she wanted you to fuck her.

Let me give you an idea of a legit IOI, since I'm a golden skinned 6'3+ god who actually has a proper track record:

I'm chilling in front of my high school texting on my phone, a solid 7/10 freshmen slut walks across the street and introduces herself to me out of legit nowhere "are you friends with so and so" "awh he's so funny!" "did anyone ever tell you you're hot?"

Her face the entire time:

I add her on my phone and end up fucking her tight pussy raw by the end of that week.

Ascended

Coper
Vertu said:
Every girl does this.

You said she was wearing Nike trainers, yoga pants and a salmon colored top? Prototypical "check me out I'm exercising" attire.

All she was doing, was seeing if you would succumb and check her ass out. That doesn't mean she wanted you to fuck her.

Let me give you an idea of a legit IOI, since I'm a golden skinned 6'3+ god who actually has a proper track record:

I'm chilling in front of my high school texting on my phone, a solid 7/10 freshmen slut walks across the street and introduces herself to me out of legit nowhere "are you friends with so and so" "awh he's so funny!" "did anyone ever tell you you're hot?"

I add her on my phone and end up fucking her tight pussy raw by the end of that week.

My story actually happened though and wasn't embellished like yours. And trust me bud she was DTF.

Vertu

Incel
Ascended said:
Vertu said:
Every girl does this.

My story actually happened though and wasn't embellished like yours. And trust me bud she was DTF.

That's how people here cope:

"ThaT stoRy NeVer HappeNed MaaaaN"

It's 100% real. You are actually getting insight for the first time in your pathetic life. Be grateful I'm replying.

BlackPiller

Coper
strong autism.

So you are basically give these PUAs some material to bash you. You are a little pussy. Literally a piece of shit who is too damn afraid to talk to some young girl. Fucking lol @ your life. Real slayers do not care about validation through IOIs because it isn't enough. Fucking is the only purpose which does actually mean something to women.

Ascended

Coper
Vertu said:
Ascended said:

That's how people here cope:

"ThaT stoRy NeVer HappeNed MaaaaN"

It's 100% real. You are actually getting insight for the first time in your pathetic life. Be grateful I'm replying.

If the things you say actually happened then you legitimately wouldn't be here all day..

You're probably just a self-loathing closet homosexual that fabricates stories about fucking women to perpetuate your constant state of denial.

modified

hairloss expert
Ascended said:
If the things you say actually happened then you legitimately wouldn't be here all day..

You're probably just a self-loathing closet homosexual that fabricates stories about fucking women to perpetuate your constant state of denial.

I could say the same about you and your story.

igesio

Banned
Nice xray, nice cephalogram, nice pictures and nice every other proof I can imagine

Victory said:
Nice xray, nice cephalogram, nice pictures and nice every other proof I can imagine

Damn you beat me to it

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Autism + Schizophrenia confirmed

No one gives a shit about you and IOI's are bullshit and white knightey

Ascended

Coper
modified said:
Ascended said:

I could say the same about you and your story.

You're right bud. Better shut down the computer and read only empirical study fact-based journals from now on... oh wait.

All I can do is write the story clearly, as it happened, and without false elaboration like most people here clearly do. 
Nothing I can ever do will make you believe it if you don't want to, so whatever chum. Next.

Vertu

Incel
Why are people asking the OP, for proof? Nothing about his story is rare, farfetched or surprising. If you aren't dogshit looking it should be a normal occurrence. We that being said, it doesn't matter because it wasn't an "IOI" in the first place.

Get it in your head: She was looking to see if you were checking her out (female ego at work) she wasn't looking back at you because you were so stunning or that she wanted your fucking cock in her pussy.

Unless of course you're pushing 6'2+ and have gold skin?

If this is the case then maybe she wanted your cock in her pussy but I doubt it because you are probably 5/10 at best.

Timbuck2

Coper
Vertu said:
Why are people asking the OP, for proof? Nothing about his story is rare, farfetched or surprising. If you aren't dogshit looking it should be a normal occurrence. We that being said, it doesn't matter because it wasn't an "IOI" in the first place.

Get it in your head: She was looking to see if you were checking her out (female ego at work) she wasn't looking back at you because you were so stunning or that she wanted your fucking cock in her pussy.

Unless of course you're pushing 6'2+ and have gold skin?

If this is the case then maybe she wanted your cock in her pussy but I doubt it because you are probably 5/10 at best.

This.

I get looked at every day by girls/women. Young, old etc. But I never chalk it up to anything other than eyes wandering or curiosity.

The one time I knew for a fact I was getting legit checked out ended up with P in V. That's all that matters.

Isnt vertu that pencil necked narrow jawed noodle armed cuck from sluthate? 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just lol @ your delusions of grandeur buddy boy

Ascended

Coper
Vertu said:

At least you seem to be the only one that understands proof shouldn't be required for this (fucking lol only aspies would try record this on video)...

But I still maintain that looking back intently and smirking at me is an IOI. Not sure how girls do things in your country but that's a clear indication where i'm from. No way a female like this would approach or engage any further in this sort of open type situation. It would be different if we were talking about another setting of course.

Timbuck2 said:
The one time

Fucking lol.