• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Sideprofile. I am gigasubhuman. recessed chin bug eyes ethnic nose norwood

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
It never began, I look like a recessed meme, jfl whoever said that I am goodlooking

Everytime I look at my self I feel like I get sledgehammered to the face

Whateva

vpn user
Oldcels
It's not that bad, plus your chin looks to have a good shape (square). I've definitely seen worse.

Anstrum

It's not that bad, plus your chin looks to have a good shape (square). I've definitely seen worse
You are Canadian and just sugarcoating it but I get what you are saying

Whateva

vpn user
Oldcels
You are Canadian and just sugarcoating it but I get what you are saying
I live in California, USA boyo. This vpn (that I need to have on while SoulSeek is running) puts me in Canada for whatever reason.
Worse profiles than yours: Orb, those girls in the Tik Tok challenge thread, a million others.

Anstrum

High potency cortisol spike bump for the day

Anstrum

Pussy wetter with BDD
Be honest with me, I have hooked nose, huge forehead, norwooding, recessed chin, caved in maxilla, alien fish skull, semi bug eyes. I see myself as a total joke, how do you see it differently

I watched tiktok side profile vids yesterday and it was total suifuel

subhuman.png

soundandvision

Wants 5/10 British girl
Be honest with me, I have hooked nose, huge forehead, norwooding, recessed chin, caved in maxilla, alien fish skull, semi bug eyes. I see myself as a total joke, how do you see it differently

I watched tiktok side profile vids yesterday and it was total suifuel

View attachment 198374
You look better than average and thats me being honest, higher average normie just not top tier chad tier.
And in your country where hypogamy isnt as bad as in the uk i don't see why you couldnt get a decent looking girl if you got a job and started leaving your house.