Sickening feminist post that my gf shared on FB

Chadcel

Banned
she forgot to add "all this doesnt apply if the guy talking to you is chad"

Magnus

Lookism God
Chadcel said:
She didn't have to. All the women secretly know while the men remain oblivious  :lol:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chadcel said:
Well, Chad wouldn't be "creeping her out". Only uglies/average-cels

kibo

Chad
'Creeping out'
what ugly term reserved for ugly guys jesus...woman cant hide their nature even in their words...

Chincel

Normie
By girlfriend, you mean a girl whose a friend right? Because if not, you're honestly worse off than a truecel.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chincel said:
By girlfriend, you mean a girl whose a friend right? Because if not, you're honestly worse off than a truecel.
Why? I know she's a feminist and that's unfortunate but I still get consistent sex and tbh she's still on the submissive side despite her opinions

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Chincel said:
Why? I know she's a feminist and that's unfortunate but I still get consistent sex and tbh she's still on the submissive side despite her opinions
Teach her its ugly to say creepy guys,creeping out,etc...it hurts ugly guys,etc...
learn her to be feminine at least little  :mrgreen:

Chincel

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Chincel said:

Whatever submission she shows to you, multiply that exponentially with a good-looking guy. In fact, whatever success you had/have with her, reduce the time it would take a good-looking guy to achieve as well. Yeah, this screams common sense, but remind yourself that for the little joy you get out of this, you're climbing a mountain by hand in everything you do. I'm not saying to be a moralcel, but don't trick yourself into thinking "she's different when we're together" because that is BULLSHIT.
[hr]
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Teach her its ugly to say creepy guys,creeping out,etc...it hurts ugly guys,etc...
That's nice in theory, but most men are the dogs that are trained on command. "Get me a ring!" Ruff, Ruff! "Stop seeing your friends!" Ruff Ruff! "Get rid of that shit car!" Ruff Ruff!

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chincel said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Whatever submission she shows to you, multiply that exponentially with a good-looking guy. In fact, whatever success you had/have with her, reduce the time it would take a good-looking guy to achieve as well. Yeah, this screams common sense, but remind yourself that for the little joy you get out of this, you're climbing a mountain by hand in everything you do. I'm not saying to be a moralcel, but don't trick yourself into thinking "she's different when we're together" because that is BULLSHIT.
Yes, I agree with what you're saying however actual good looking guys are kind of on the rare side. Maybe 5% of guys can be considered "good looking" to a good chunk of girls and have universal appeal, so I'm not worried. I've already been cucked before anyway so I feel immune to it tbh if that were too happen at some point in my future.

Chincel

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Chincel said:
Yes, I agree with what you're saying however actual good looking guys are kind of on the rare side. Maybe 5% of guys can be considered "good looking" to a good chunk of girls and have universal appeal, so I'm not worried. I've already been cucked before anyway so I feel immune to it tbh if that were too happen at some point in my future.
Fair enough, but then you descend into Venne-tier coping levels. If you truly feel immune to it, you're probably "low energy" as Mr. Trump would say.

kibo

Chad
Chincel said:
UglyNormalFag said:

[hr]
kibo said:
That's nice in theory, but most men are the dogs that are trained on command. "Get me a ring!" Ruff, Ruff! "Stop seeing your friends!" Ruff Ruff! "Get rid of that shit car!" Ruff Ruff!
Lmao legit stuff.
But op is not subhuman,he had pretty girls as girlfriend...